1. This day in history: January 12, 2002. 9:49 AM, California time. The Steve Hoffman Music Forums officially launched with this thread. Thank you for 20 years of music, discussion, and great memories! Join our "Thank You!" thread, and we'll see you in the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

eBay charmbullying

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Shoes1916, Oct 23, 2021.

1. manicpopthrill

manicpopthrill Forum Resident

That makes two cancellations/bans in a row. It relisted and within an hour I had a legit buyer. :sweating:

Shoes1916 and Dave like this.
  2. Shoes1916

Shoes1916 Forum Resident Thread Starter

My item (which attracted the particular charmbully who inspired this thread) also sold to a legit buyer for my ask, and they're very happy. :)

no.nine likes this.
  3. paddrino

paddrino Forum Resident

As someone who buys a bunch off of eBay for cds, I never put any verbiage in offers. I typically don’t offer first, I tend to see the buyers who really want to sell send offers after I add an item to my wishlist. If they offer, I send back what I’m willing to pay. No chatting it up. It’s only business for me on eBay. If you are not willing to take what I am willing to pay, I promise you eventually you will, or I’ll find some who will. I don’t take declined offers as an affront. Business is business. No harm no foul.