ebay : get_importcds 25% off with $50 purchase

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Tjazz, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Looks good, I didn't know there was a reissue out there that wasn't a DualDisc.

Still combing through my recent order. Another highlight is Rick Wakeman - Piano Portraits (Worth every penny of $8.61 after the discount).

2. ggg71

ggg71 Forum Resident

I listened to it this morning. Outstanding!!

SJP likes this.
  3. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

^^^ It sure is.

Just cracked open the Candy-O vinyl. The etchings are a nice touch.

After buying the colored vinyl box not all that long ago, I'm both loving and hating these new versions!

csaudvid likes this.
  4. csaudvid

csaudvid Forum Resident

My first order of six LPs arrived today. I'm happy to report they got the packaging right. Nice multi-record mailer inside another box.
    All arrived in stellar condition...now for a listen!

SJP likes this.
  5. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

All 4 of my albums were either bent at the corners or dented along the edges. They were crammed into a mailer when they should have been put in a larger box.
    I also understand that the shipping department is in high gear trying to get these orders out. So I’ll have to check if the records are in good shape before I complain.

imajindat likes this.
  6. DLD

DLD Senior Member

I had 3 LPs and 3CDs crammed into one mailer. Fortunately, no bent edges or other nasties on the LPs, one cd case has a 3" crack in it that I'm gonna let slide as it's a present for the evil older sis n law and she's a coming over here this weekend and I have to have something to give her or she'll put a curse or worse on me :bone:

7. csaudvid

csaudvid Forum Resident

They are moving a ton of product, still no reason for shoddy shipping practices, which is more often than not my experience with this vendor.
    I was shocked and impressed with the packing and I've another shipment of 6 arriving tomorrow, not holding my breath.

The Elephant Man likes this.
  8. ggg71

ggg71 Forum Resident

I had an order of four lp’s. Packaging was ok, but one of the albums was the wrong title. I have an email out to them. Just another hassle.

9. mick_t

mick_t New Member

I just put together a hefty shopping cart and decided to check Deep Discount first... they are also having a big sale and every item was cheaper through them...

10. Thesmellofvinyl

Thesmellofvinyl Senior Member

Thanks for mentioning this sale! Four LPs and a 2CD set for $44, shipped. Not bad at all.

11. Dunedin

Dunedin Forum Resident

12. KDubATX

KDubATX A Darby Man Never Says When

Scooped up:

Soft Machine Bundles CD
    Motorhead Overkill 2CD Deluxe
    Motorhead Another Perfect Day 2CD Deluxe
    Mahavishnu Orchestra Apocalypse CD
    Mahavishnu Orchestra Between Nothingness & Eternity CD

$39.37

13. Roosevelt Sykes

Roosevelt Sykes Forum Resident

Sonic youth - nyc ghosts is $9.54.

black sheriff likes this.
  14. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

Packaging was great for my order, but they cancelled 2 of my 5 purchases because they were "more popular than expected," even though it said there were some left at the time of purchase.

15. DonC1965

DonC1965 Forum Resident

I’ve taken advantage of this deal maybe three times. Packaging was good and shipping was free.

16. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

Well, at least they didn’t say your purchases were more popular than Jesus. Lots of people would be angry!

17. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

[​IMG]

18. -=Rudy=-

-=Rudy=- ♪♫♪♫♫♪♪♫♪♪ Staff

Ordered some titles a few weeks ago--three Kralls, the Miles Davis Amandla, and the two Warner Earth Wind & Fire titles, of which they cancelled the self-titled for being out of stock. (I grabbed it for a few dollars more at Amazon.) Considering the Krall titles are all 2-LP, list price of $34.98, this was a killer deal. $43.83 total, shipped. :thumbsup:

Juggsnelson likes this.
  19. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

On a related note...

EXTRA 15% OFF WHEN YOU BUY 2 OR MORE
    Top selling Box Sets Extra 15% off when you buy 2+

Extra 15% off when you buy 2+ - Top selling Box Sets Extra 15% off when you buy 2+ - eBay get_importCDs

Of note, the Sting COMPLETE STUDIO COLLECTION (11 titles, 16 LPs) came out to a mere $87.55. I paired this with the Super Deluxe Public Image Limited "ALBUM" for $34.88.

These arrived today in impeccable condition.

The recent Beatles Sgt Pepper box comes out to $80 & change. Tis the season for some amazing box set deals.

azjvm05 likes this.
  20. dannylin

dannylin Active Member

I ordered some from them before, they have poor packaging, though are good deals. Unless you wanna your CD case broken or your record corner or edges bent, split seams....you don't wanna every try.

21. DLD

DLD Senior Member

Though their packaging could be better, I've bought over $300 in cds and LPs from them in the last 2 years and have had 1 cracked case on a cd and maybe a couple of albums covers that were less than perfect. Worth the risk IMHO

Juggsnelson and Dan like this.
  22. Radio

Radio Forum Resident

20% off $60 is on now on eBay.

23. TakiJones

TakiJones Senior Member

I ordered and received Billy Joel's G/H SACD from Import CDs. These are supposed to be Limited Numbered editions, but mine has no number. The UPC is underneath the slipcase instead of on the back. Does Mobile Fidelity make different packaging for different vendors?

Juggsnelson likes this.
  24. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

The Human League Cd/DVD box set is $31 and Grace Jones 4LP Warm Leathertte box is $32 right now!

SJP likes this.
  25. Juggsnelson

Juggsnelson Senior Member

A few of the recent Crowded House deluxe editions for $10.50 too.

black sheriff likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.