Elac Debut 2.0 B6 50% off

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Helom, Nov 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Helom

Helom Forum member Thread Starter

2. Vinylfindco

Vinylfindco The Pressing Matters

I couldn't resist getting a pair. I originally wanted the original B6, but they would be going in a bedroom with less than a foot to the front wall. When I learned of the new front ported design, I got really excited about getting them. I'm switching out a pair of MMGs that just don't work well in this space. So when the price dropped this week I jumped on them. I ended up getting them through Amazon Prime, and ordered some Pangea LS300 all steel stands from Audio Advisor for $99.
    Free shipping on both so I'm out only $250 total to see if they live up to the hype. I'll get them on Tuesday and report my initial impressions soon after.

Helom likes this.
  3. Vinylfindco

Vinylfindco The Pressing Matters

Looks like supply is dwindling. Music Direct, Audio Advisor and Amazon are out of stock. Must have sold like hot cakes at the sale price. I think Best Buy still has some. Crutchfield also but sale ends tomorrow. So glad I grabbed these.

4. Dan

Dan Senior Member

They're all back to semi-regular price. I'm trying to help someone build an affordable TT/stereo rig, and I wish we could have done it sooner. Oh well, there's always another sale.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.