Eminem's Mosh

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by mrmaloof, Oct 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrmaloof

mrmaloof Active Member Thread Starter

2. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

...that should surely help the 12-16 year age group make up their minds!:laugh:

3. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

This thread has "POLITICAL" written all over it! If care isn't taken, the padlocks will go "ka-chink"!:shake:

4. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

...I'm banking sooner than later! :)

5. fjhuerta

fjhuerta New Member

The new vid is interesting to see as a foreigner. Isn't music (and pop videos, by direct association) an indicator of public opinion throughout the ages? I'm thinking the Beatles, Rolling Stones, hippie and drug culture... are we witnessing a revolution in thought, or just mere popcorn for the juvenile minds of America?

Only time will tell... a few days, to be exact.

6. AKA

AKA Senior Member

I think it's a great video. I was very impressed when I first saw it.

7. Corey

Corey Forum Resident

I didn't care much for the song although to be fair I've only watched the video on my laptop because everyone was raving about it, and everything sounds like crap on the laptop.

On the other hand, it is a great video from a visual perspective, regardless of whether or not you agree with its message. And I do think that it is resonating with its intended audience because apparently it hit number one on MTV's TRL yesterday.

8. tomhayes

tomhayes Senior Member

I gotta say Emineme needs to get rid of his production team (Him, Dre, etc) and go with someone new (Questlove, Jay Dee, Primo, Eight Wonder) because this song is BORING.

If the whole new album is like this Em needs an award for making the same record (the music) four times.

-Tom

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.