Fear The Walking Dead - amc Original Series

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Scope J, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

maybe is a HUGE regarding this show from what I
    I've seen I can stand the new ones...when they start screwing with minors that's it for me...

2. Michael

3. TheSeldomSeenKid

TheSeldomSeenKid Forum Resident

The 2nd Episode this Week was one of the Top 5 Episodes from either FTWD & TWD combined-IMO:agree:.

Poor Dwight-His Grill is still messed up thanks to Negan:eek:. He needs to find a Plastic Surgeon practicing in the Zombie Apocalypse.

Not sure if there was a change of the Showrunner this Season, but while FTWD was never terrible, based on this 2nd Episode, I have great expectations for the remaining Episodes and the Series Conclusion. I wonder what the future holds for Strand, but glad he survived this long, as I like his Character. I wonder if Morgan will get his own Future Spin Off Series in TWD Universe, since he has been a part of both TWD & FTWD?

Last edited: May 24, 2023
  4. MikaelaArsenault

MikaelaArsenault Forum Resident

5. Scope J

Scope J Senior Member Thread Starter

Zoey Merchant is an excellent
    young actor, better than the
    adults, who seem to be phoning
    it in this season.

6. Witchy Woman

Witchy Woman Forum Resident

The last episode was pretty good. Morgan confronting his past was an interesting angle, but…

there is some bizarre stretching of the storyline in terms of geography. Am I mistaken believing the current setting is somewhere off the Texas coast? Maybe I missed something about their location but how did Morgan end up back in Georgia so quickly??

Scope J and Lee Davis like this.
  7. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

There was a scene in tonight’s episode with a map that I froze and you can clearly see “Andrew’s Sound”.

Guugled it and it is off of the Georgia coast.

So PADRE must be around there.

Witchy Woman and Scope J like this.
  8. Scope J

Pretty good ep.

9. Witchy Woman

Thank you, that makes more sense, though I did not realize they ventured so far from the southwest part of the U.S. over time.

Lewisboogie likes this.
  10. Scope J

Overall, a pretty good mid-season finale

notesofachord likes this.
  11. notesofachord

The return to Eastman’s Cemetery was a nice touch.

Scope J likes this.
  12. Intellectual

Intellectual Forum Resident

This season 12 episodes, not 16. Interesting.

Scope J likes this.
  13. Witchy Woman

Thought so too, but who were those people that Morgan was remembering through those quick flashbacks? I recognized a couple of them but the earlier episodes seem so long ago, I wasn’t sure.

14. notesofachord

Any guesses about how many years into the apocalypse we are at this point?

I mean, we just went through an eight year time jump, but how far were we into it at the time of the nukes?

15. Madness

Madness "Hate is much too great a burden to bear."

I have a lot of this show to catch up on; we had some episodes on the DVR that died on us, then just didn't get back into it. It's been years. The last episode I remember seeing was the walkers with radiated blood that splashed on what's her name when she killed it.

16. And I will no longer need to hear Morgan say ‘Mo’! Would make for a brutal drinking game though.

Lewisboogie likes this.
  17. sixtiesstereo

sixtiesstereo Senior Member

After being one of the few that watched the entire eight season run of the show, the series
    finale last night was very satisfying. And emotional with the unexpected surprise reunion
    toward the end. No spoilers yet, but what did other's think? Even I teared up somewhat.
    I was surprised they didn't bring back Morgan for one last appearance, but I have a feeling
    he may pop up in one of the spinoffs.

Craig likes this.
  18. MikeInFla

MikeInFla Glad to be out of Florida

I'm way behind and need to catch up, but honestly I was losing interest. May go and watch the last couple of episodes tonight.

19. Michael

it's OVER...watched the finale S08Ep12! I thought the series ended well...I was surprised...it was not canceled so who knows what the DEAD future may bring....your thoughts?