Freakbeat Records Winter Sale 2023

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by rockin_since_58, Jan 9, 2023.

1. rockin_since_58

rockin_since_58 Forum Resident Thread Starter

I am in no way affiliated with Freakbeat Records, just a happy customer. If you are in the Los Angeles area, this is a must make trip.

[​IMG]

2. rockin_since_58

I went to Freakbeat last Friday and walked away with a great selection LP's. There is still today and tomorrow to take advantage of the sale.

3. TheUpsetter

TheUpsetter Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads-up rockin. Dropped by today and they had replenished the racks last night, so there's plenty o9f good stuff left. And one more day to shop.

Watching the owner do the robot to Kraftwerk was an unexpected bonus. Grateful to live in a town with some survivor stores like this.

4. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident

My thanks as well. I stopped by Sunday and despite having no more room here, bought four LPs, a couple of CDs, a Yellow Submarine Blu-Ray, and a framed 12” Stiff Records promo puzzle circa 1978.

5. rockin_since_58

Glad you guys were able to make it and find some good deals!

Northwindblewsouth likes this.
  6. Northwindblewsouth

Northwindblewsouth Throws Right, Bats Left

The Freakbeat sale was great! Went in Friday and emerged with a fine stack of LPs. Totally tripped out today on “Piece of Mind” by The Happenings. And so happy tu upgrade some Roy Buchanan albums with NM copies.

Big time thankfulness!

rockin_since_58 likes this.
  7. rockin_since_58

It is time for Freakbeat's summer sale! Sale will be from 7/13/23 through 7/17/23. Discounts will be the same as the winter sale above.

8. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

As an aside, Record Safari is having an everything-in-the-store sale on Saturday the 15th as well. They're right next to the 5 Freeway in Atwater Village. Easy-Peasy if you're coming up from Downtown or Orange County. And it's a great store too...

rockin_since_58 likes this.
  9. Marry a Carrot

Marry a Carrot Interesting blues gets a convincing reading.

The sale is on again through Monday.

[​IMG]