Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

Freddy King Sings Again (1965, King 931) - tracks anyone?

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by dominicus, Jan 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dominicus

dominicus New Member Thread Starter

Hullo there..I have all the (early) freddy king but this one, (Freddy King Sings Again- 1965, King 931) and cannot find out even the tracklist, or any shot of the cover, anywhere on the net.
    Like most of the early King/ Federal originals, they hardly ever come up for sale , and there hasn't been one of these for as long as I've been checking.
    I had to wait a year for a good copy of 'freddy goes surfin" and even longer for 'Bossa nova and blues", so that's no surprise, really...
    Anyone ever seen a copy, and know the tracklist and have a shot of the cover?
    There aren't any songs on this LP that made there first appearance here, I don't think, or Lonnie Mack's site would have listed them (he's got a king/federal discography on it, which appears to list everything Freddy ever recorded there)..
    I've been a diehard fan (HUGE influence on my guitar playing) ever since he died, o that's a fair amount of time, and I've *never* seen one of these.
    I suspect it may have been one of Nathan's "test" pressings, that is, he would make a limited run of a few hundred albums, and distribute them, and if they caught, he'd make more...however, that's only a guess....
    Anyone???

GreenFuz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.