FREE DVD From Music Direct

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by JorgeGvb, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JorgeGvb

JorgeGvb Senior Member Thread Starter

I received this link from MD this afternoon.

http://www.musicdirect.com/products/detail.asp?sku=APSCOAL2COLTRANE

Paul McGowan and his team of engineers at PS audio have been hard at work. They have just released an entire new line of power conditioning products, including their new Reference Power Plant Premier. Paul has also been working this really cool DVD, Coal to Coltrane: a Brief History of Power. A film about Power from one of the world's foremost authorities on how better power leads to better sound!

This DVD is shot in Hi-Res (16 x 9 Aspect Ratio) with a Dolby 5.1 Surround Audio Mix. Paul McGowan may not be the next Martin Scorsese, but you will be blown away at the level of professionalism on the DVD project. The film looks like a PBS Documentary! The focus is on electricity: where does it come from, who discovered how to generate it, and how current technology has affected the quality of our A/C service. This is not a sales tool for PS Audio, rather a well thought out history of electricity!

The film makers go to Las Vegas, the Hoover Dam, New York City, Telluride Colorado and the homes of famous audio reviewers like Stereophile's Michael Fremer and The Absolute Sound's Robert Harley, and much more. This film is really cool. It's fun, interesting and very informative. We encourage you to see it for yourself. There is also a hidden "Easter Egg" for your enjoyment, as well!

For a limited time, we will be shipping out this DVD FOR FREE! There is a Special Offer from PS Audio inside the DVD! We can't tell you what it is...so order this video!

Order on our website or call us at 800-449-8333 and we will be glad to get a copy sent out to you! Please forward this offer to any friends or relatives that might find this interesting!

2. scottabs

scottabs Senior Member

Thanks for posting. :righton: I just put in my order.

3. CraigVC

CraigVC Senior Member

Thanks - I ordered one also. Free is a good price. ;)

4. nelamvr6

nelamvr6 Music Lover

Thanks for the tip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.