Free Easy Street Records Seattle LP & CD Club Cards - Stamped

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by MerseyBeatle, Oct 28, 2019.

1. MerseyBeatle

MerseyBeatle Martha my dear (1995-2012) Thread Starter

I have two of each for the CD and LP Club stamp cards from Easy Street Records in West Seattle. I don't know if they still have the program, but I won't be needing these, so I thought someone in Washington State would like to have these cards. If you're unfamiliar with the Club, if you collect 15 stamps you will receive a free LP or CD. The LP Club cards which I have total 5 stamps (over two LP cards) and 9 stamps (over spread over 2 CD cards).

If you would like to have these cards to fill them up with more stamps and get your free LP or CD, all you need to do is like this post and I will pick a winner at random.

Thanks and remember to "like" this post to enter your name to win.

[​IMG]

Kevin j likes this.
  2. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo Senior Member

I live in Tacoma. Used to go to Easy Street in both the original (Bellevue) & West Sea locations; but traffic has gotten so bad I haven't driven to Seattle since 2015. Thanks for the offer!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
    MerseyBeatle likes this.
  3. MerseyBeatle

MerseyBeatle Martha my dear (1995-2012) Thread Starter

Well............ @Kevin j is the lucky winner of the free stamp cards for free LPs and CDs at Easy Street Records. Thanks Kevin j for your "like". A PM is coming your way.