Free monthly music download from Naxos - fantastic deal!

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by ls35a, Mar 8, 2024.

1. ls35a

ls35a Forum Resident Thread Starter

You can sign up on the Naxos website and they'll offer you one of three album downloads every month. I've been doing this for a couple of years and have put together a great collection of Naxos albums.

This month they're offering 'Ma Vlast' by Smetana - a real classic piece of music that everyone should have in their collection.

Check it out!

Free Album Offer Guide

[​IMG]

2. sdc

sdc Well-Known Member

Thanks for this. I see they also have a streaming service. I recommended it to my local public library. Hopefully they'll sign up for it.

3. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

thanks! I'll take a shot on this. : )

4. theycallmemitch

theycallmemitch Forum Resident

Got the email, your album doesn't show as 1 of the 3 choices, and the link doesn't work.

5. ls35a

ls35a Forum Resident Thread Starter

It changes every month. Just go to Naxos.com. There's a button at the top of the page 'free music download subscribe now'. You probably have to sign up before you get your first choice.

6. theycallmemitch

theycallmemitch Forum Resident

That's what I did. The email they sent has a link for 3 albums within it that says it expires March 7, and when clicked, says the link is invalid, it's either been used already or it expired.

Celebrate conductor Antoni Wit’s birthday with one of these free downloads!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    *OFFER VALID ONLY VIA EMAIL. Link may not work on the web version. Clicking the button will redirect you to benefits.naxos.com (not putting the hyperlink) where you can claim your free download(s). This offer is available until 7 March 2024.

7. sdc

sdc Well-Known Member

I had the same problem. This morning I got a separate e-mail, the New and Critically-Acclaimed Releases from Classical Independent Labels, and that a few free downloads from Granola (never heard of it before), and that link worked. It includes a couple of pieces from their Arvo Pärt album and a few others.