Free records at Udiscover free shipping.

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Speezy, Jul 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speezy

Speezy Well-Known Member Thread Starter

2. Speezy

3. chazz101s

chazz101s Forum Resident

Um, the free shipping didn't happen - at least for me. (Seven "free" LPs were gonna cost almost $70 to ship domestically [US of A address].)

Intentionally misleading by uDiscover? (I asked 'em - wonder if I'll ever get an answer?)

What a promo!

WithinYourReach and sharedon like this.
  4. Speezy

It looks like they caught the mistake a few minutes ago. Hoping my order doesn’t get cancelled.

5. AnalogJ

AnalogJ Hearing In Stereo Since 1959

Agreed. I got charged $20 for two records, but they were a couple of records that were interesting to me (Sting's Mercury Falling and Sinatra's A Swingin' Affair). $20 for both of those, I figure, isn't too bad. But it ain't "free".

RubenH likes this.
  6. zoltantamas

zoltantamas Forum Resident

Very nice! Totally free Swingin affair LP, I just need to pay for shipping. Great deal. But I am not sure if it's worth it, because I am not sure in the quality of the sound and pressing of new Universal issues.

AnalogJ likes this.
  7. berlinerpunk

berlinerpunk Record Collector

Just grabbed 11 Blue Note 80 and Tone Poets (plus a free Guns’N’Roses). Shipping was $22. Still a good deal!

Tjazz and hutlock like this.
  8. AnalogJ

AnalogJ Hearing In Stereo Since 1959

I'll not like it if the quality isn't good, but I'll sell 'em and take the very small loss if they aren't.

zoltantamas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.