Game of Thrones - Season VII - July 16-2017

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Deuce66, Mar 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon's direwolf has a huge role in the books. It's almost disappeared completely on the show. I miss Ghost.

2. Bender Rodriguez

Bender Rodriguez RIP Exene, best dog ever. 2005-2016

If there wasn't money in the budget for wolf and dragon CGI, they should have killed off Ghost instead of just ghosting him.

3. GregM

GregM The expanding man

Arya already morphed into Frey, who is physically much different than her. She led a toast in front of an entire room and all were convinced she was Frey. So it's a safe assumption that her abilities as a faceless man are very powerful and size doesn't matter.

4. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

Which makes her too powerful. To use a dorky D&D reference: she jumped from a level 9 to a level 17 too quickly.

/embarrassed

GregM and agentalbert like this.
  5. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

:laugh:

vince and Bender Rodriguez like this.
  6. Chris from Chicago

Chris from Chicago Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

Dude... you owe me a can of Coke. I actually spit it out laughing at this.

GodShifter and Bender Rodriguez like this.
  7. SquishySounds

SquishySounds Yo mama so fat Thanos had to snap twice.

TexasBuck and GodShifter like this.
  8. agentalbert

agentalbert Senior Member

Yeah, and I expressed skepticism over that at the time. Like Godshifter said, if size has absolutely no bearing, it makes it and her too powerful. Maybe after Cersei delivers a baby, Arya can kill it, put on its face and turn into a little 7 lb 8 oz assassin and that would just be fine. Because, zombies, dragons, etc. The writers can do what they want, but I think they would be straining credulity even further if Arya turns into Jaime.

GodShifter likes this.
  9. Yep....they are not even protecting their daggers from rust properly!

10. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

Okay, since it was Littlefinger's dagger that the assassin used to try to kill Bran Stark, that implies that Littlefinger sent the assassin? If so, how did Littlefinger know that Bran was a threat? Cirsei and Jamie should be the only ones who knew that Bran was defenestrated by Jamie because Bran witnessed an act of incest, right?

11. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

It wasn't about Bran being a threat. It was about furthering the hostilities between the Lannisters and the Starks; simple as that.

Pete Puma and Chris from Chicago like this.
  12. agentalbert

Are we sure Littlefinger just wasn't tasked with having Bran killed by Cersei and chose to use Tyrion's dagger (or a dagger he later said was Tyrion's) on his own? Cersie and Jaime weren't above killing Bran as they tried to as soon as he saw them. Cersei telling Littlefinger to send an assassin to finish off Bran seems plausible.

GodShifter likes this.
  13. GregM

GregM The expanding man

C'mon guys, this is ancient history. Baelish was an intermediary in Cercei/Jaime arranging for Bran to never wake up from his coma.

14. misterdecibel

misterdecibel Bulbous Also Tapered

But surely he'd be curious why they wanted him dead?

15. agentalbert

That's why I said. Cersei or Cersei/Jaime tasked Littlefinger with having Bran finished off. The dagger tying it to Tyrion was Littlefinger adding chaos to the mix.

I'm sure he would be, but he could probably figure it out. He wouldn't insist Cersei tell him WHY she wanted Bran dead, he'd just smile and accept the order. As he surely knew about Jaime and Cersei, he could probably surmise the rest.

GodShifter likes this.
  16. SquishySounds

SquishySounds Yo mama so fat Thanos had to snap twice.

Don't forget the 'Prince Jeoffrey sent the assassin' theory (from a GOT-wiki)

17. GodShifter

GodShifter Forum Member

All things being equal can we please spell Cersei's name right?

C E R S E I

18. John Moschella

John Moschella Senior Member

I don't understand the problem with this, it's magic/supernatural. After all we have, smoke monsters coming out of a pregnant woman, men rising from the dead multiple times, swords that light on fire, dead beings that come "alive", etc.

19. vince

vince Stan Ricker's son-in-law

Couldn't agree more.....
    Buy it all!
    ...I, for one, would LOVE to see Arya take down the Mountain!
    AND, I'd love to see her do it in front of The Hound; give him a little 'this one's for you' look on her face!

tommy-thewho likes this.
  20. DLeet

DLeet Forum Resident

Why oh why do people keep saying that Jaime is the younger brother?? Tyrion is. Tyrion was born, and the mother of three died after that. Tyrion may look older due to his condition, but he is the youngest.

21. Wow, we didn't see that coming!

22. Cersei has two younger brothers.

23. Some of our esteemed forum members commenting on the flawed details of GOT -I kid, relax! You're alright.
    [​IMG]

24. DLeet

DLeet Forum Resident

Yeah but there were suggestions that Jaimie the younger brother would kill her according to the prophecy. Which is not right. Tyrion is the youngest.

25. Younger and youngest are not synonymous. The prophecy mentions nothing about the "youngest" brother doing anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.