George Harrison - All Things Must Pass 50th-ish Anniversary Edition - Price & Shipping Thread

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by sunking101, Nov 21, 2018.

1. tmangia

tmangia Forum Resident

I wanna buy the Uber Deluxe and I wanna know where are the most reliable sites to buy? Does any of them split the value in 2x, 3x? Paying it for 1000US is too expensive to ship to Brasil!
    Please, help.

2. Fabsmith

Fabsmith Forum Resident

UDiscover site is offering four $250 installments. Check it out!

ronbow and BungalowBill like this.
  3. wodence

wodence Forum Resident

I pre ordered the 5-CD set from amazon. I've never pre ordered anything before, so not sure how it all works. Would I receive it on the release date (Aug 6) or is that when it would ship?

DK Pete and Adam Schellin like this.
  4. alboreto

alboreto Forum Resident

You might receive it on release day or shortly afterwards. Amazon normally send things out a day or two in advance.

Mister Charlie likes this.
  5. If you have Amazon Prime you usually get it on release day but they’ve been slipping during the pandemic. Your toilet paper usually arrives faster now.

6. Adam Schellin

Adam Schellin Forum Resident

According to the verbiage on the page on Amazon, it says it should be delivered by release day.

7. tmangia

tmangia Forum Resident

Do I have to put any discount code or gift card? Where can I get one, please?

8. tmangia

tmangia Forum Resident

They do not ship to Brasil, unfortunately :(

9. malcolm reynolds

malcolm reynolds Handsome, Humble, Genius

10. Beatlesfan123

Beatlesfan123 Picking Apple Scruffs

My friend you are either SOL or your gonna have to wait till the ebay scalpers get ahold of it.

11. Beatlesfan123

Beatlesfan123 Picking Apple Scruffs

Anyone know if the GH store plans for the uber sets to be at customers' doorstep by release day?

Starlight1 likes this.
  12. arnt

arnt Forum Resident

Just received a notice from my Amsterdam store that the 5 CD box has arrived to collect. One week early :goodie:

13. crossroads69

crossroads69 Senior Member

That’s awesome! Being the first one to receive it, you are now automatically nominated to tell the rest of us what it looks like and what exactly are the contents. Some pictures or an unboxing video would be great! :righton:

All while you enjoy the amazing music on offer :)

14. ronbow

ronbow Senior Member

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
  15. arnt

arnt Forum Resident

Unfortunately I'm on vacation now and I can't pick up the box until next Thursday. :( However, I ordered the box from a very well-known recordstore (Concerto) and I assume that several forum members have placed their order there. hopefully one of them will be able to pick up the box sooner.

crossroads69 likes this.
  16. Starlight1

Starlight1 Semolina Pilchard

I emailed them earlier today about this, I’ll email the response if I get one

Beatlesfan123 and Bill813 like this.
  17. arnt

arnt Forum Resident

And now I just received this mail (translated from Dutch) :
    “Today you received an email from us informing you that George Harrison's 'new' All Things Must Pass Box has already been picked up. This is only possible from Friday 6 August.”
    o_O

18. pdas1996

pdas1996 Forum Resident

I payed my Amazon order off yesterday and today I get the "out for delivery" notification!

arnt and jamesmaya like this.
  19. gkella

gkella Glen Kellaway From The Basement

Although I have the 5 LP set on order ( paid 107.00), I have fingers crossed that Amazon.ca will lower their current
    price of 220.00 back to the 188.00 price from a couple of weeks ago on the 8 LP set..
    I have buyers remorse I didn’t pre order the 8 LPs..

20. ronbow

ronbow Senior Member

The 8-LP set looks to be an attractive package - slipcase w 3-LP Box, 5-LP Box and 60-page scrapbook.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
    sonofjim and alboreto like this.
  21. gkella

gkella Glen Kellaway From The Basement

Yes, it does.
    I may change my order yet…

22. malcolm reynolds

malcolm reynolds Handsome, Humble, Genius

Bad thing for those who ordered the 5 CD/1 BD set from amazon is that it will easily fit in one of their bubble mailers so...

23. mooncusser2k

mooncusser2k "Oink, Oink, Woof, Woof, Baaaaa."

Hopefully ImportCDs doesn't do that for shipping.

Adam Schellin likes this.
  24. Nogoodnik

Nogoodnik Celebrity Jeopardy and Mini Crossword smart

If the item in question is a multi-disc box set item that has its own cardboard box with the UPC and the name on it (like the Prince Sign O' The Times one), they typically just ship it in that box. I've never received a shipment from them in one of the oversized bubble mailers that Amazon uses. They typically use form-fitting corrugated mailers that have some sort of lining.

25. pdas1996

pdas1996 Forum Resident

My 5CD/1BR set was just delivered and I can confirm that both statements are true. It was in the shipping box which was in it's own bubble mailer.