Good Deals on amazon.com (part3)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lv70smusic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

Tell you what... Just send me the Jackson and I'll give you my opinion... :agree:

black sheriff, boboquisp and hutlock like this.
  2. WithinYourReach

WithinYourReach Resident Millennial

latheofheaven and FlexFantastic like this.
  3. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

Don't know if I can convince ya but to me the set is beyond fantastic. Worth every penny even at 3x the price (I say that because I bought three copies, one I gave away as a present and the other was an extra I had no choice but to buy because it looked like the place I ordered the other two was unable to get it after all & wanted to be sure I was going to get at a copy for myself at least).

The bonus material of demos/outtakes is mind-blowing if yer already a big Lizzy fan. Most of it I had never heard b4 despite owning dozens & dozens of unreleased Lizzy grey market stuff. I even love the live disc of stuff with Snowy White. I have not had time to watch the DVD stuff and will need about 10 years to go through everything in the books that come with the set.

It is a rare blessing that the "limited" set was repressed so more folks could pick up a copy. Many were shut out during the initial run.

nodeerforamonth, imarcq, mur and 2 others like this.
  4. Comicsanstombstone

Comicsanstombstone Forum Resident

5. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

:laugh:

what did i actually get? well, the 2xLP record store day release of herbie hancock's "flood". this thing really never sells for less than $30 so i might just keep it.

6. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

this has dropped in price to 5 and change now and i received my copy. it's actually a supposed "limited edition" version on pink vinyl, fwiw. great album also.

latheofheaven likes this.
  7. RJ3000

RJ3000 Forum Resident

I have that Flood! Nice score.

I got Whitey Morgan and the '78s' "Born Raised & Live From Flint"

Never heard of it and not sure what I'll do with it... flip it on Discogs? Or maybe keep it and add it the backlog of things I need open and listen to?

8. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

we sure are having fun here, aren't we?

elsanto, RJ3000 and latheofheaven like this.
  9. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

This is from Discogs again, I hope that's OK. PopMarket has a couple of cool titles for cheap. They have multiple listings for some of these.

1) LP: The 31st Of February's RSD re-issue from a couple years ago. This is Butch Trucks' early band. $3.02 + $2.98 s/h.

Here's one listing: The 31st Of February - The 31st Of February: LP, Album, RE, RM, 180 For Sale | Discogs

2) LP: God's Children - Music Is The Answer - 2017 collection. $2.97 + $2.98 s/h

Here's one listing: God's Children (3) - Music Is The Answer: The Complete Collection: LP, Album, Ltd, Bro For Sale | Discogs

3) CD: Gram Parsons - The Solo Years - on UK Rhino label for $4.63 + $2.98 s/h

Only one listing: Gram Parsons - The Solo Years: CD, Comp, RM For Sale | Discogs

4) CD: Reto A Ichi - 2CD on !K7 label - this is a Prefuse73 side project - $3.44 + $2.98 s/h

Only one listing: Reto A Ichi - The Lapse Of The Exchange/Alone Moving Often: 2xCD For Sale | Discogs

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  10. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

I don’t mind the whole Discogs thing, but why aren’t you just posting these on the PopMarket Deals thread?

EDIT: this one— Popmarket Deals Thread (New Site!)

fluffskul and latheofheaven like this.
  11. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

If you think that's better, I certainly will post there in the future. I checked first, though, and these items specifically, though, are NOT on the popmarket.com website. I thought it would reduce confusion and frustration if I made it clear that these were not part of a normal PopMarket inventory by posting in a different thread completely.

========================

I talked myself into ordering two of the Chasing The Monsoon LP.

Instead, I received Mogwai's "Every Country's Son' 2LP on black, and Angelo de Augustine 'Tomb' on Asthamtic Kitty. Both brand new still sealed.

Weird!

GentleSenator, hutlock and Patanoia like this.
  12. hutlock

Well I’m certainly not the arbiter of where it should go, I’m just glad you are posting them! Maybe start a whole new thread if you think there are enough of them? Might get other folks to pitch in too that way...

GentleSenator likes this.
  13. latheofheaven

We do not hire our arbiters from Ohio... :shake:

14. hyde park

hyde park Forum Resident

15. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

weird indeed. i'd have thought each mislabled item would end up being the same, but every one reported here has been different. and uh, maybe a great deal?

i wonder who will end up getting a box set by accident.

latheofheaven and hutlock like this.
  16. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

17. hutlock

I think you guys have talked me into trying this. Hahahaha.

latheofheaven, SJP and GentleSenator like this.
  18. neubian

neubian Forum Resident

You may get the Nitzer Ebb box!

19. hutlock

HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE

20. TerpStation

TerpStation "Music's not for everyone."

too bad its up to 44 bucks...i was ready to give the prize wheel a spin! https://www.amazon.com/No-Ordinary-World-Chasing-Monsoon/dp/B07WP7568D/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&qid=1616090366&refinements=p_32:Chasing+the+Monsoon&s=music&sr=1-1

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    latheofheaven and hutlock like this.
  21. latheofheaven

Wow, that is an unusual one. Kind of tempting to get it to add to the ones on the wall...

LonesomeDayBlues likes this.
  22. latheofheaven

Oh man... Don't get him worked up about that again :rolleyes:

BTW Todd...

23. hutlock

I KNOW, JAMIE. I KNOW.

24. BlueTrane

BlueTrane Forum Resident