Good Deals on amazon.com (part3)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lv70smusic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. johnnyb1964

johnnyb1964 Treats please!

That Miles Davis set is awesome.

2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

Mine is on the way too. Weird that the vinyl and CD are the same price but hey, I’ll take it!

Myke, imarcq, SJP and 1 other person like this.
  3. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Nope, going up.
    After a year I’m not surprised, but my $69 is now $81…but !
    Still a damn sight cheaper than literally everywhere else and I’m still enjoying every track after 15 days no less.

4. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Myke.
    They have it on udiscover for $62.98 with discount code.

latheofheaven and aoxomoxoa like this.
  5. aoxomoxoa

aoxomoxoa I'm an ear sitting in the sky

This is one of those things where time will tell but I see this as part of one of those blow out deals eventually.

latheofheaven likes this.
  6. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

That’s the CD set not the vinyl.

latheofheaven and masterbucket like this.
  7. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

and you are correct sir....:buttkick:

latheofheaven and Myke like this.
  8. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

Myke said:
    That’s the CD set not the vinyl.

I can't remember the last time Myke was wrong...

I think it was well before @aoxomoxoa really started getting into sheep.

And, that's been quite a while...

imarcq, hutlock, Myke and 1 other person like this.
  9. Beholdentonoone

Beholdentonoone Forum Resident

NOW Donuts w the cool donut cover is a steal at $12.48!

Amazon.com

hutlock and latheofheaven like this.
  10. hutlock

YES! A second crack at it! Thanks!

11. johnnyb1964

johnnyb1964 Treats please!

That’s not an Amazon link.

12. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

Is it a Jack Link’s?

[​IMG]

13. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

[​IMG]

Uh huh...

Mr. Meatsnacks...

I don't think we need to go any further...

Mooglander, hutlock and imarcq like this.
  14. Beholdentonoone

Back up to $27.09. I'd keep this one in my cart if interested. Seems it's fluctuating in price like crazy.

latheofheaven and hutlock like this.
  15. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Did anyone get this Delivered yet ? Mine showed yesterday Big box with a cd flopping around in it ........ checked my order & it certainly said Vinyl , so back this goes & they say they will send a replacement .

16. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

I got the vinyl as ordered.

17. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

I'm envious. I think I shared this deal here originally but they have not yet shipped either a vinyl OR a CD to me. Says expected date is June 9.

Davidmk5, latheofheaven and SJP like this.
  18. hutlock

My Sylvian will be delivered today, and I am very much hoping it is vinyl as I ordered. Will report back.

Davidmk5, latheofheaven and SJP like this.
  19. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

missed the original post for that sylvian release but i see it is still listed for $15.99. going to give it a shot. thanks @DapperGentleman

20. Sedwards

Sedwards Hyperactive!

I ordered this back on April 20th when you first shared for the $15.99 price and it was just delivered yesterday - the 2 LP clear vinyl set. Gotta give it a spin later today!

21. hutlock

Mine was the vinyl, not the CD. Hooray!

22. Beholdentonoone

Weird the current listing is still $15.99 but states it's 1 disc.

23. Davidmk5

Davidmk5 Forum Resident

Good news i'm the only to get a cd ....... Bonehead warehouse picker i guess ? waiting on a re-shipment

hutlock, latheofheaven and mur like this.
  24. utahusker

utahusker Senior Member

Probably a bonehead robot.

latheofheaven, hutlock and Davidmk5 like this.
  25. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

The algorithms kicked some prices down over the long weekend. Some of these we've talked about before, but it's been a long time so there might be new members who didn't pick them up the first time. A large number of these have a 'Quantity Of 1', so don't hesitate...

Scottish singer/songwriter Kevin McDermott's 'Mother Nature's Kitchen' reissue for just $8.31.
    Amazon.com

Shoegaze band Ride had their comeback album 're-imagined': it's now become a dreamy pop album, not a rock album. I enjoyed it a lot. Amazon calls it a "12" single", but it's really a 30 minute album. $9.09 shipped.
    Amazon.com

Point Quiet is a Dutch folk group, with fiddle, trumpet, world-weary male vocals - reviews compare them to Americana bands like Calexico, sounds pretty good. Just $7.36 shipped
    Amazon.com
    Listen here: Walking in the Wild (CD & LP), by Point Quiet (March 15)

Mary Simich's 'How Do I Begin' is called one of those retro country albums I enjoy so much. She has a 'modern' indie rock voice though, not that classic sing-song sound. Worth a listen! Produced by Europe's King Khan. Just $6.49, 2022 release.
    Amazon.com

Silver Lining 'Go Out Nowhere' is a male/female led Norwegian Americana-folk-sound group. One harsh review on Amazon, not sure why. Pretty vocals. $8.74 shipped
    Amazon.com

Aiming For Enrike 'Empty Airports' is described as " The songs are inspired by and belongs somewhere between Thom Yorke, Ashra, Nils Frahm, King Crimson in the 80s, Jon Hopkins and Steve Reich." OK, that caught my attention. It's still kinda expensive, $28.34 shipped, but that's half the Bandcamp price for a big 2LP set, limited to 600. You know there'll never be a second pressing ... Maybe put it on your radar for further Amazon price drops?
    Amazon.com

Carlos Santana's Divine Light, remixed and re-imagined by Bill Laswell, limited to 1500, individually numbered, 2LP set on colored vinyl on MOV label? Checks lots of boxes. Price is high at $25.38, but that's 50% off list.
    Amazon.com

Keith Tyler & The Apostles' 2023 album is punk / garage rock (not bluesy, not rootsy - more Johnny Thunders Heartbreakers, maybe). $9.91 shipped
    Amazon.com

'Streetlight Harmonies' on Lakeshore looks to be the soundtrack album to the doo-wop documentary movie. But, it's weird. I can't find it on Discogs anywhere, although it's offered on LP by Popmarket / Deep Discount / etc. , but by pretty much nobody else. It might be very short? Amazon lists just six songs, but the price is $20 everywhere else. $9.61 shipped
    Amazon.com

Stray Fossa is old-school dream-pop with shimmery male vocals and guitars. Fun to find these once-in-a-while. $9.62 shipped
    Amazon.com

No-one here listens to sludge metal, right? Right. But, Mountaineer's 'Giving Up The Ghost' LP is mis-labeled and perhaps it was overlooked for that reason. $9.38 shipped
    Amazon.com

Ross Goldstein's indie electronica album 'Timoka' is $9.71 shipped, and it's an all-mellotron album. (Amazon says it's a 12" single, I'd call it an LP)
    Amazon.com

Husky Rescue's fourth album is Finnish electro-pop with female vocals. A little busy for my taste. $9.84 shipped
    Amazon.com

Ollie Halsall of the Kevin Ayers Band had his 1970's demos reissued in 2021 on LP. $9.88 shipped
    Amazon.com

Anyone collect 7" picture-disc singles? John Lodge of Moody Blues has one for $9.89 shipped
    Amazon.com

Joe Egan was the OTHER guy in Stealers Wheel. His solo album was reissued in 2016. (Yes, the original LP's are available and cheap). But, now remastered and colored? $9.99 shipped
    Amazon.com

Jennifer Hudson's big 2LP soundtrack album from the Aretha Franklin biopic Respect is cheap everywhere, including Amazon. $10.00 shipped
    Amazon.com

I really enjoyed Fly Pan Am's album, bought it last year for more money. Godspeed! related, 'krautrock' comparisons, yada yada. $10.02 shipped
    Amazon.com

Tara Nome Doyle – Værmin - Norwegian arty-pop project, kinda goth-oriented, for $10.04 shipped
    Amazon.com

Julia Shapiro was the singer for Chastity Belt - her solo album Zorked is dreampop / shoegaze / Lush-y. For $10.17
    Amazon.com

Blessed 'Circuitous' is called "Art Rock, Indie Rock, Post-Punk, Math Rock " by Discogs. Not bad. $10.21 shipped
    Amazon.com

UK singer/songwriter Newton Faulkner is still going. 11 albums or so now. His latest 'Interference Of Light' has 2 copies showing at $10.31: you know what that means: someone will pay $10.31, the next guy will be looking at $29.98 or so.
    Amazon.com

Oh, this price is just wrong. Someone buy it before I buy it again. Eraldo Bernocchi and Hoshiko Yamane 'Mujo' for $10.40 shipped? On Denovali?? Someone tell @SJP there's a Tangerine Dream connection too. "The first cooperation album of the Italian composer, arranger, producer and guitarist ERALDO BERNOCCHI with the Berlin-based Japanese violinist, composer, electronic producer and TANGERINE DREAM member HOSHIKO YAMANE."
    Amazon.com

Gary Tallent of Bruce Springsteen's band had a solo album. $10.69 shipped, just 1 copy left
    Amazon.com

Last edited: May 30, 2023