Good Deals on amazon.com (part3)

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by lv70smusic, Mar 14, 2014.

1. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog...

:laugh:

2. latheofheaven

:laugh: WOW... Bro, those warehouse people are SERIOUSLY smok'n sumptin...

hutlock and FireBrigade like this.
  3. latheofheaven

Good one! :righton:

4. Fred Dender

Fred Dender Forum Resident

Not really into Metal.

jason202, caravan70, bru87tr and 7 others like this.
  5. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Reminds me of a few years ago, I ordered one of those Marillion CD/Blu ray box sets from Amazon UK and received a set of 3 Blink security cameras valued at over $200. I started to process a return when I thought better of it, that $35-ish for the cameras was a smoking deal.

Moral of the story, keep the faucet if you can use it.

caravan70, CD Addict, slipkid and 4 others like this.
  6. Ex-Oligarch

Ex-Oligarch Forum Resident

It probably sounds better than some of the records Amazon sends out.
    Plus, have you priced sink hardware lately? You scored!

7. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

No joke, I actually need a faucet. My kitchen sink faucet is on the fritz and needs to be replaced.

8. felvis

felvis Forum Resident

I actually ordered the tremeloes to see what happens.

9. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

Too funny!

I actually NEED a new faucet for my kitchen sink. If I knew that one would fit I'd play the roulette game hoping to get it (depending on the Tremeloes BBC set cost of course).

10. slipkid

slipkid Senior Member

I actually had a job briefly in a Sears part warehouse years ago. Was one of the (mostly) brainless workers assigned to putting away items which came back as returns & were binned already to be transported to specific locations which was my/our job to execute.

At least 20-25% of everything already in a bin/location or assigned to GO to a specific location were not where/going to where they should. The guy in charge didn't want to know or care, the workers doing the computerized binning HATED being told they made a mistake, and naturally none of the geniuses doing the low paying retrieval/putaway jobs gave a frak either. I'm surprised Amazon's track record for stuff like this is actually as "good" as it is. At least it is FUN playing the Amazon roulette game. :p

11. latheofheaven

You probably had to use it to jury-rig your Pinto...

12. MekkaGodzilla

MekkaGodzilla Forum Resident

Klark Kent Deluxe: 2 x LP 2023 release features newly remastered versions of all the original non-album singles, the full 1980 self-titled album, plus 2 unreleased studio recordings from the Kinetic Kid himself for $20.61. Usually retails for about $35:

Amazon.com

13. hartonr

hartonr Forum Resident

I bought this one, very excited about it. Arrived today and the cover was mint, vinyl was mint. Yeah, then I looked at the label of the 1st LP, hey this looks like a Deutsche Grammophon label. Hey this is a classical album. Checked the 2nd LP, it to too was a DG LP. So disappointed. One from 1978 and the other from 1985. Well they both were mint so decided to play them before returning them. They sound really good and I really liked the music so for $6.50 decided to keep. A mint German cover and 2 mint German classical LPs. Still bummed in not getting the collection of German punk songs though...

hutlock, latheofheaven, iggyd and 3 others like this.
  14. notesofachord

notesofachord Riding down the river in an old canoe

Oh cool!

I have the original US 10” record, but I need all of those extras.

15. throwupmyhands

throwupmyhands Forum Resident

Lowest price in over six years:

Bob Dylan: Bootleg Series, Vols. 1–3 (5 LP) – $60.70 (-39%)
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N06NL1R

I've had my eye on this for a while. It's normally $56 or so from HHV, but the shipping to the US adds another $19. Best price I've seen since I've been hunting for it.

mur, jason202, FlexFantastic and 10 others like this.
  16. liquifury

liquifury Forum Resident

17. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

Yusuf / Cat Stevens' latest 'King Of A Land' falls to a new low. $16.25 shipped. If the description is correct, this White Vinyl version is scarce. Cheapest on Discogs is $65 ++.
    Amazon.com

Monoxides 'Galaxy Of Stooges', $16.75 shipped. Anyone else remember this album? Snotty punky hard rock, reissue limited to 300 only. Cheapest on Discogs is $38 ++ .
    Amazon.com

Max Roach 'Moon Faced And Starry Eyed' reissued on Verve in 2023. $16.01 shipped, a new low. With Stanley Turrentine
    Amazon.com

If you want to make your hard rock vinyl collection 'hipper', Jonathan Young's 'Children Of Night' is just $17.52 shipped. He came up through YouTube, singing old school thrash metal style. 57K followers on Facebook, 520K followers on TikTok, 125K followers on Instagram. But, no one has created a Discogs listing yet. Go figure.
    Amazon.com
    Jonathan Young's bandcamp: Children Of Night, by Jonathan Young

Ian Elms 'Good Night' got a reissue in 2023. The original 1982 album is very, very expensive these days. Early synthy electro pop, maybe like Thomas Leer? On Dark Entries, $9.28 shipped
    Amazon.com

Elijah Wolf is new to me. His December 2023 album is down to $14.63 shipped. This is his second album: his first from 2021 featured Nel Cline on guitar and is down to $5 -$8 area on Discogs. Likeable, folky rock.
    Amazon.com
    Discogs link to his first album, cheap.... Elijah Wolf - Brighter Lighting

mur, FlexFantastic, Bigdz68 and 8 others like this.
  18. liquifury

liquifury Forum Resident

Looks like the price went up to $24 now. However, there is a Used - Like New for $20.20 if anyone is still interested

latheofheaven and Ex-Oligarch like this.
  19. Myke

Myke Trying Not To Spook The Horse

Now $70.99

latheofheaven likes this.
  20. struttincool

struttincool Senior Member

The Cats (Original Jazz Classics Series)[LP]
    $29 usually $39
    Amazon.com

21. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

Do any of you know of a way to find all of the albums that have a coupon attached? There's a coupon page on the site, but it doesn't include any music that I could see.

I got some really nice deals on:
    The Yes Album (super deluxe) 20%
    Tina Brooks "True Blue" (BN Classic) 15%
    Kenny Burrell "KB Blues" (Tone Poet) 20%

They were already really cheap before adding the coupons. Sorry for the lack of links.

mur, FlexFantastic and latheofheaven like this.
  22. Paul DeLuca

Paul DeLuca Forum Resident

Thanks for the heads up on Yes! Have a few early reissues, Mofi cd, 45rpm, so looking forward to the extra studio tracks. One of my earliest purchases so a sentimental and favorite title! Sorry, don’t know of an easy way to find titles with a coupon, but posts seem to indicate it’s dependent on where you live and distribution centers with stock to push out.

23. Buggyhair

Buggyhair Forum Resident

To be honest, I was disappointed with the Yes Album set. I was really looking forward to that one, but it came up short for me. Others really like it, so I hope you're in that camp. Can't beat the price, though.

24. neubian

neubian Forum Resident

This is down to $68.70 (shagged it).
    [​IMG]

mur, Vanzetti, latheofheaven and 4 others like this.
  25. neubian

neubian Forum Resident

Also, this may have been lower before, but another limited time deal (Tone Poet series, $26.80).
    [​IMG]