Good deals on eBay : Post the hot deals you find on eBay.com here

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by kwadguy, Mar 12, 2018.

1. reb

reb Long Live Rock

FLASHFIVE

$5 off 1o+

good till 7/28

ymmv

2. Planbee

Planbee Nothing To See Here

I haven't tried the code, but from what I've read elsewhere eBay has to select you as a recipient for this offer. Kinda like eBay Bucks percent offers, which I haven't gotten for like a month now.

3. hvbias

hvbias Forum Resident

Do you have the app? I find this is one thing that seems to trigger me getting them more often.

Planbee likes this.
  4. Platterpus

Platterpus Forum Resident

This UK CD compilation has been OOP for over a decade and is rare to find at this retail price. It's Hot Butter's (Stan Free and company) two early 70s Moog albums on one CD, originally released on Musicor records in 1972 and 1973. There are two CD pressings of this compilation. The one for sale here is the first CD pressing from 2000 on Essential/Castle/Sanctuary, which is the one I own. The second press came out in 2005 on Castle/Sanctuary and is just a reissue of the first CD. Both CDs are identical as far as the track-listing. Just differences in the back artwork and possibly the inside booklet. While this compilation is very thorough, it is missing one song from the first album. "Pipeline" is absent from this compilation. But still a worthwhile compilation of almost two albums on one CD at a low price. A must have for Moog fans:

Hot Butter - Popcorn ( AUDIO CD in JEWEL CASE ) 5017615890723 | eBay

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    superstar19 likes this.
  5. Platterpus

Platterpus Forum Resident

Just a word of caution. This seller and his items are a wide variety of stuff and some rare but I did notice that this seller is selling knockoffs of legit pressings for some of his stock. Many of the items I looked at seem genuine but I did see some counterfeits as well. Buy with caution or contact the seller before making a purchase.

Strat-Mangler, joelee and superstar19 like this.
  6. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City!

Odds are in favour of it being a knockoff :cheers:

Strat-Mangler likes this.
  7. DealsOnVinyl

DealsOnVinyl Well-Known Member

8. Radio

Radio Forum Resident

9. Dennis Metz

Dennis Metz Born In A Motor City!