Group Buy: Namiki Boron cantilever & diamond MR stylus

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Warren Jarrett, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Warren Jarrett

Warren Jarrett Audio Note (UK) dealer in SoCal/LA-OC In Memoriam Thread Starter

Ok, by overwhelming demand, I am going to try it again. I will order from Namiki Audio (now a division of Adament mining in Japan) a minimum of 100 replacement styli. They will be about $100 each, which will be finalized when I actually make the payment to them. Then it will take 2 to 3 months to receive them, and another month for me to forward them all to each of you. Anywhere in the world is OK. But please order a lifetimes's worth, because this might be my 2nd and last time. The 1st time, it was a lot of work, mailing them all out individually.

So place your orders here. If we get up to 100, I will place my order and specify to each of you what your cost will be. If we get past 50, but nowhere near 100, Namiki may still take my order.

Jerry likes this.
  2. Jerry

Jerry Grateful Gort Staff

Please place your orders by PM, rather than posting. Warren can update in the thread to his goal and updates. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.