Has anyone else seen The Triplets of Belleville?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Leppo, Feb 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leppo

Leppo Forum Librarian Thread Starter

I highly recommend The Triplets of Belleville for fans of animation and music alike! It is visually brilliant and its story is told without dialogue only with animation, music and sound effects. Check out it out here.

2. Jimbo

Jimbo Forum Hall Of Fame

I saw Triplets a couple of months ago. It's marvelous! Wildly original, unforgettable characters, and that great song that the sisters sing! Rightly nominated for a couple Oscars, including Best Song. Many scenes from the movie are still stuck in my head.

If you don't get a chance to see it in a theater, be sure to catch up with it on DVD! An excellent animated movie aimed primarily at adults!

P.S. Has any US record label made a distribution deal for the soundtrack CD?

3. shrive

shrive Member

I just caught this last night and was pleasantly blown away by the all the incredible visuals and imagery. it's hard to describe, but it's very imaginitive and was just one of those great movies that takes you on a ride, completely surprising you with every turn along the way. see it in the theatre if you can!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.