Help with a song from diet Coke ad.

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Butterfly Blue, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Butterfly Blue

Butterfly Blue Pink Baby Thread Starter

I know this is a little tough but, I was wondering if anyone knows what the name of a song being played in a diet Coke w/lime ad might be.
    It's a guy standing in front of a mural of an aquarium, or pond, and he takes a drink of soda. "Real" bubbles begin to float up around him, and all the while the singer is letting off lines of "a day in the life"...I think.
    I liked the sound and was just curious. :) I'd appreciate any info, but I think it might be a lost cause. hehe
    Thanks.

2. Chris C

Chris C Music was my first love and it will be my last!

Not that I'm a fan of Hip-Hop, because I'm not, but I believe that the song that you're asking about is...

BORN "CALLIN' OUT" from his CD called "LATER THAT DAY"

Chris C

3. LtPepper

LtPepper Forum Resident

4. Butterfly Blue

Butterfly Blue Pink Baby Thread Starter

I was wondering about this song too...hehe It's not from the commercial I had asked about but thank you just the same, because I was curious about this one too.
    It's from the ad with Adrien Brody walking, and hopping along to meet with his friends.
    I will try to find the other one on the site Lt Pepper recommended.
    Thank you, both! :)

After tireless searching I have found it. It is "Way of the Light" by Gift of Gab.
    *phew* Now I may have a restful sleep.
    By the way, Adtunes.com is another good place to seek help with commercial songs.
    Peace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.