Help with HMV Japan

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by patient_ot, Sep 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. patient_ot

patient_ot Senior Member Thread Starter

The other day I tried to place an order with HMV Japan. Never used them before but was hopeful that they were good based on others' positive experiences. I'm located in the U.S.

At any rate, I checked out with the order and thought I did everything right until I received an email this morning stating that EMS could not ship to me because something was wrong with my address. I'm certain I entered it in correctly. Then the email shows my address garbled with the postal code and city on top and the street name and number on the bottom.

The email directs me to contact customer service and write them with my correct address. I did that through the provided link.

Now waiting to see if the order goes through.

Anyone else have this problem?

2. patient_ot

So it looks like they have my correct address now - just waiting for my item to ship. Hopefully that happens soon without any issue.

If anyone experienced with this store has any tips to share, please let me know.

3. patient_ot

In case anyone is wondering, I did receive my order. The ordering process is a little more cumbersome than CDJapan but I do feel confident ordering from here and would order again in the future, especially if they had an item I could not buy elsewhere at a reasonable price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.