Hi-Fi Heaven Trade-in Program?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by Disionity, Feb 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaleClark

DaleClark Forum Resident

Glad to hear that HfH is getting great feedback here.

2. gshepardbuster

gshepardbuster New Member

I picked up a Technics 1210 GR last summer from HFH. Good people that offered a good trade in value for my Rega RP6 but ended up keeping it. Recommended

3. PhilBiker

PhilBiker sh.tv member number 666

I saw this thread and thought it was about my local HiFi repair shop (that currently has my old Technics linear tracker for a refurbish).
    HiFi Heaven Repairs

Matt Richardson and snorker like this.
  4. snorker

snorker Big Daddy

I know this guy. Also great, incidentally.

5. Drew769

Drew769 Buyer of s*** I never knew I lacked

I traded in my PS Audio GCPH to them on a new Rogue Ares. They paid me more for the GCPH than I paid for it originally. I paid retail for the Ares. Fair deal I say!

They are an authorized distributor for Rogue Audio, and everything went well.

6. RS-1506

RS-1506 Member

They offered me a fair price on my PrimaLuna Dialogue Premium Integrated towards a new Yamaha A-S2100 in black. A fair deal for a retail purchase. Trade is in progress but I have read good reviews, especially about Ryan, and believe it was worth a shot. Unless something goes wrong with the transaction, I will be a very happy camper.

7. PhilBiker

PhilBiker sh.tv member number 666

Yes. He just tuned up my Technics SL-J33 and it is playing beautifully!!!

bradleyc and snorker like this.
  8. RS-1506

RS-1506 Member

Well, after a bit of hand wringing during inspection of my PrimaLuna trade in (there was a popping sound in one speaker channel during warm up... it was a loose connection with one of the 12AU7 preamp tubes.. reseating them all resolved it) Ryan came through and gave me the full offered trade-in price towards the Yammie. It's on it's way. Eta Monday. They are not much for timely or detailed email responses, but Ryan was great to talk to on the phone. And I understand they are a high volume dealer and carry many brands and products. No time for email chit chat.

He understands the audiophile and aims to please. I could not have afforded to the Yammie outright. No other vendor could match HiFi Heavens trade in offer. Highly recommended.
    I am ecstatic that the Yammie will be on my rack and making beautiful music soon. Thank you Ryan and HiFi Heaven!. :)

phantomime likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.