Hi-Fi Stores in Los Angeles

Discussion in 'Music, Movie and Hardware Store Guide' started by James Glennon, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Music Lifeboat

Music Lifeboat New Member

I've been to many high-end record shops throughout Los Angeles. This is by far the best of all of them. There is no high-fidelity /vinyl shop that has someone with the knowledge and passion that Brian Berdan has. (Brian is Brooks Berdan's son, a store that still exist in Monrovia that get's it's business based on the reputation of his father while he was running it). If Brian lived four hours away from me I would feel lucky that someone of his level of expertise lives a drivable difference. Brian isn't someone who will try to sell you gear for the sake of the sale.He is passionate about music and wants to give the customer the absolute best equipment and set-up possible to suit their musical needs. I recently had my table set up sat at another high-audio shop and was happy. I needed a minor tweak and Brian spent hours setting up my turntable, also giving me a very formative education.I felt like I received a $5000 upgrade based on his adjustments. Whether you are looking to get the best sound from headphones, speakers, turntables, or tube amps,etc within your budget this is the place to go. Anyone looking into getting better audio equip(from entry level to very high end), or or set-ups, there is no one else who compares. The shop is beautiful as well. For all Audiophiles in LA we are very fortunate to have someone of the expertise of Brian Berdan

2. andrewjohn1317

andrewjohn1317 New Member

These are great suggestions. Thank you all very much. It sounds like I can take the wife to some of these areas as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.