How does Amazon ship vinyl

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Derrell Gore, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident

This email addy goes to the executive team and not Jeff in particular. Good to know though.

2. Chee

Chee Forum Resident

Sounds like GoHastings was as bad as their retail chain of stores....you could see them implode.

3. Derrell Gore

Derrell Gore Forum Resident Thread Starter

Had a giftcard so i tried ordering another record. So theybput a 12” record in an 11 inch box. Record looked like a pringle. I emailed [email protected] again. They gavevme another $30 giftcard. Almost afraid to use it. I to drive all the way across town everytime i return something

4. ScramMan2

ScramMan2 Forum Resident

Isn't there an Amazon drop box near you? They have them in their Whole Foods stores also. Also inside Kohl's stores. That should give you enough options for a return drop location.

5. Derrell Gore

Derrell Gore Forum Resident Thread Starter

not where I live. It is either UPS STore or Kohls.

6. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

Buyer beware if you're ordering vinyl from Amazon France. I ordered an LP from them and it arrived in what was essentially a sealed brown paper bag. Corners were badly bent, as you'd expect.

7. PatBateman86

PatBateman86 Forum Resident

I ordered a 2lp record and it arrived packed in a plastic envelope type thing, no padding or cardboard inside. The jacket was somehow undamaged but this is surely due to it having 2lps to keep it in shape. I will only buy boxsets from Amazon going forward.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.