Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

How many items in your Discogs Wantlist?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Strat-Mangler, Apr 17, 2020.

1. mbg

mbg Forum Resident

Zero

I just put them all in my cart.

That way it’s much easier to wake up to an inbox full of order confirmations after having a few cocktails.

I like to be efficient that way.

2. manxman

manxman Forum Resident

3. AXington

AXington Woo!

4. Francophile50

Francophile50 The man with the satisfied ear.

2. I put several in there because of this thread I went out and deleted all the ones that I purchased elsewhere. I have yet to use discogs and I need to make a purchase just to see how they work and to see if they are a viable market for me

5. Francophile50

Francophile50 The man with the satisfied ear.

Update: I just made my first discogs purchase today. It was the cheapest option between eBay and them. It's in a store 400 miles from me. They don't send it Media mail they send it The next step up. I think that's first class, not sure. There is a tracking number issued via Paypal which I paid with. So I now can see the progress it makes towards me.

So far I'm liking the experience so I may start buying more from them unless from eBay. However in eBay there are eBay bucks and I get a kick back so I don't think there's anything like that with discogs.