Huffman Grover Cables Thread...?

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by latheofheaven, Mar 18, 2023.

1. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog... Thread Starter

Just a quickie... I was curious because on the Huffman Grover site he links to this site here about his cables. But, when I clicked on it, it doesn't exist anymore.

Does anyone know what happened to it? I was just wondering why I can't find it here anymore. I can find discussions on threads here and there where Grover cables are mentioned, but not the primary thread where the link on Huffman's site is supposed to direct us to a thread here.

Thanks! :tiphat:

2. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Decisively Indecisive

I purchased some balanced cables from him a few years back...very happy with them. I'll dig around to see if I have any info that may help.

latheofheaven likes this.
  3. latheofheaven

latheofheaven My Pants are FULLY Analog... Thread Starter

Hey, thanks Slick! Yeah, I scored some really nice ones a while back from a member here and they sound really great! I was thinking that if there had been a main thread here at one time where all his stuff was discussed and reviewed, that would really be helpful. I think one link I came across in another thread somewhere directed people to a thread called something like, 'Huffman's done it again!' or something like that, but that had been removed too.

4. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Decisively Indecisive

Yep, that's the one I used.

latheofheaven likes this.