importcds - next SAVE10 Sale?

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by George P, Sep 3, 2015.

1. agentalbert

agentalbert Forum Resident

Where do you see the 20% off? I'm looking at some items from the seller get_importcds and the deal it shows is "buy 1, get 3 at 15% off". Can you post a link to an item (any item) with the 20% off so I can search from there for eligible items?

2. poidog

poidog Forum Resident

A Google search came up with several invalid promo codes.
    Is there one reliable source for promo codes gord importcds?

3. SJP

SJP Forum Resident

Yes, their own webpage will have the discount code published during the time it is valid. ImportCDs doesn’t mess around with mysterious discounts. When one is active, the code is quite evident.

As for the eBay discount question, those do in fact bounce around a bit. Give it time, 20% off $X should reappear soon.

jamesc, PhantomStranger and poidog like this.
  4. poidog

poidog Forum Resident

Thanks!

5. stenway

stenway Forum Resident

the packing quality for vinyl from the ebay store is the same than the site?
    I know is the same company (or not?) but his prices are different from the site vs ebay, so... curious.

6. MYKE

MYKE Analog Upstairs, Digital Downstairs

Same company ? Yes.
    Same packing ? My experiences say no.
    The eBay store once gave me my second best packing job ever, with a modern miracle of steel rule die, and corrugated cardboard that was nearly bombproof. Second only because Rhino UK once sent me a box with actual wood supports !!!!!

Import CDs the site uses the pressed corrugated style of album shipping. Album is placed on the bottom half, while the top half is pressed onto it, with adhesive around all 4 sides.