Dismiss Notice
We are making some updates and reconfigurations to our server. Apologies for any downtime or slow forum loading now or within the next week or so. Thanks!

importcds - next SAVE10 Sale?

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by George P, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Electric

Electric The Medium is the Massage

I'd like to hear all about it. Other's might, too.

2. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

I read all these stories and am becoming increasingly wary of ImportCDs, Deep Discount and their brethren.
    I have an order sitting in my cart that needs to be placed tonight to get the 10% discount, or discarded.
    When you also factor in the potential of taxes and handling fees it’s almost not worth the risk

slipkid likes this.
  3. Electric

Electric The Medium is the Massage

I went ahead and ordered 3 CDs and 1 SACD. Hopefully they don't get sent all at once and I can avoid possible taxes. And hopefully no other pesky issues.

slipkid likes this.
  4. Blair G.

Blair G. Senior Member

So did I , 6 In total, under $90, hopefully it gets through.
    My last similar order sailed through, it’s the larger size box sets that seem to get flagged for charges, at least in my case.
    Friend of mine in North Delta orders from them a lot and has no problems, almost never gets dinged

Electric, chaz and slipkid like this.
  5. slipkid

slipkid Forum Resident

OK, you asked for it....

I just updated my DD thread at this link explaining this latest mess. Beware it is long & rambling but I tried to include the details..took me over an hour to write this update...

Received EMPTY BOX from Deep Discount in mail....

Runicen, superstar19 and Electric like this.