Insound 50% off everything sale

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Citroen, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRush

BRush Senior Member

Yes. It is signed by 3 of the Doors & the artist. It’s beautiful. Originally priced at $1600

2. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

I have a good friend who is a big Doors fan who will be very happy this Christmas...…..:bdance:
    What a deal.

3. SJTM

SJTM Well-Known Member

Unfortunately I bought just about everything I wanted from this site at either 50% or 55% off. I did let a friend know who has just started to get into vinyl and she placed an order for over 30 titles. Such a good deal!

I do enjoy the Family Dog Lithos and have a few that I bought at $99 in my music room, but just ordered the Spaceman litho yesterday. Glad to hear the autographs are real.

Juggsnelson likes this.
  4. atlantasteven

atlantasteven Mercy Mercy Me

I just ordered the Pay Attention a.k.a. Spaceman lithograph. Thanks for everyone's advise.

5. hype

hype Forum Resident

6. Dr. J.

Dr. J. Music is in my soul

Ordered last Friday, got my albums today! Awesome packaging. Now I am going to try my hardest not to open them until Christmas. I was able to do it last year with a massive Acoustic Sounds order, but this year I am not too sure.

Juggsnelson likes this.
  7. audiolab1

audiolab1 Forum Resident

Lucky you! My order is still "processing". :(

8. Dr. J.

Dr. J. Music is in my soul

Well, the good news is that once you get the shipping confirmation, your lps will be sent UPS and get there in a day or two.

hutlock and Juggsnelson like this.
  9. audiolab1

audiolab1 Forum Resident

Well, finally got a shipping notice over the weekend...and then discovered they shipped UPS to Canada, even though they CLEARLY state international mail (USPS) on their website! Likely my first and last order with Insound as I will be hit with $$$ brokerage and handling fees as is typical with UPS and cross-border packages. Let that be a warning for Canadian customers! :realmad:

10. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

i've been pleasantly surprised with their customer service & willingness to rectify issues that i've had. try shooting them an e-mail to see if they'll fix your problem and let us know if they do!

audiolab1 likes this.
  11. audiolab1

audiolab1 Forum Resident

I sent them an email as soon as I received the shipping information. Since the package has not actually been picked up yet, maybe they will be able to hold it back. Fingers crossed! :)

12. Rentz

Rentz Forum Resident

finally got my shipment and cleaned em up, and put the hubbard on today and its really really good.
    like i said im not a big jazz guy but i like this it jams.

13. atlantasteven

atlantasteven Mercy Mercy Me

14. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

Hahaha. These are the same lithographs that are offered on The Doors website. Maybe there is a mailboy
    that's signing all of the them. I know mine has Jim Morrison's autograph!
    Kidding.

:--)

15. SJTM

SJTM Well-Known Member

My litho arrived today as well. Love the quality and the paper stock ( I have 4 others - all the same quality). While I am no autograph expert (and do not really care if they are authentic given the $90 price), I did find a couple of examples on other autographed items and they look pretty similar to me. That, and the fact that this same litho is offered on they official Doors website and they also represent these as signed by Krieger, Densmore and Manzarek lets me feel just fine telling my friends they are likely real.

16. The Elephant Man

The Elephant Man Forum Resident

It’s kind of weird that people are doubting that these signatures are real.
    Insound is a WMG company and being
    so is related to The Doors (WMG is the parent company of both Elektra Records and Rhino Records). Look at all the other Family Dog posters they are selling. I have a sneaking suspicion that if these were fake, The Doors legal team would be all over this. Don’tcha think?

:)

hutlock and GentleSenator like this.
  17. bRETT

bRETT Senior Member

I ordered two batches five days apart (the first was just the Monkees box) and got them both about 10 days after the second order. Slower than Amazon or Sundazed, but worth it.

18. aperfecttool

aperfecttool Ænimic \m/

my first order with the 15 items arrived within a week, second order with the Faces box and 11 other LPs arrived two weeks later...and it just included the Faces box in it !! I've contacted their customer service already, hoping they will make it right soon as some of the missing items were meant to be gifted away during Christmas.

19. masterbucket

masterbucket Senior Member

Got mine yesterday in a tube as big as a cannon barrel!!….lol.
    Now that is what I call proper shipping.
    I got 481 out of 500 and worth every penny!!

The Elephant Man likes this.
  20. black sheriff

black sheriff Magic City

Got the Faces box yesterday. Took a couple of weeks but it’s packed well, in one of those LP boxes with an inch or two of cardboard on the sides. Well protected. It made it through Jersey City unscathed. :laugh:

21. popmat

popmat Forum Resident

And to top it off.....you are charged HST for the full LIST price of the LPs ...not the sale price. I don't have a problem paying a tax...but it has to be on what I PAID for the goods, not on the full list price of the goods. That and the brokerage fee ended up costing me an extra $35. Won't do this again. I do have a USA mailing address I could use...but I would rather have it sent here. Even Amazon.com charges taxes now....and that's okay as long as it is on price I paid...not some bogus list price.

22. sbsugar

sbsugar Representing Benton County since 2010

struttincool likes this.
  23. Engineer X

Engineer X Forum Resident

Might wait for the 60% off before I pull the trigger - already dropped $200 on the last sale. These new vinyl additions are tempting

24. GentleSenator

GentleSenator what if

Undersold Rhino Seasonal and RSD stuff up there now. I paid full price for a couple of those items. Oh well, at least the local shops here got my money for them.

Anyone heard the Electric Prunes reissue? Both my originals have defects, so it's tempting.

25. jason202

jason202 Forum Resident

They're back at it with 60% off right now. So much good stuff to choose from.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.