Is ezydvd.com.au (Australian on line shop) reliable?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by Kiko1974, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiko1974

Kiko1974 Forum Resident Thread Starter

That's a question I'm asking to our Australian friends or anybody that have ordered imported BD's from them.
    They have for preorder the separate Star Wars UHD BD's at a price of 20.97 AU $, that's 12.99 Euros or 14.02 US $,that's a bargain.
    I've ordered from JB Hi Fi, another Australian on line shop and prices are great and the orders take between a week to10 days to arrive to Spain, and shipping is not expensive. But JB Hi Fi doesn't have the Star Wars UHD BD's up for preorder yet.
    As I've never ordered from Ezydvd before I'd like toknow if they are reliable.
    Thanks in advance for your replies.

Rick Bartlett likes this.
  2. James Slattery

James Slattery Forum Resident

I haven't bought anything from them in many, many years but I don't recall having any problems.

Rick Bartlett likes this.
  3. Saintbert

Saintbert Forum Resident

They have been around for years because it must be something like 12 years since I last ordered there! So they are established if anything.

4. stepeanut

stepeanut The gloves are off

I only ever placed one order with them, which they cancelled due to a stock issue. Wasn’t particularly impressed, as the item was showing as available, but these things happen. I ended up going to eBay.

As others have said, EzyDVD has been around a long time. I’d probably try them again, if there was something I was desperate to own from R4 that I couldn’t get from either R2 or R1.

5. Rick Bartlett

Rick Bartlett Forum Resident

I ordered from them over a decade or so ago! Good grief!
    Had no idea they were still around and I live here.
    No problems whatsoever however.
    However!
    JBHIFI, is the 'guru' here these days, and you would want to rely on them more perhaps....
    They are now the big chain branch store front here.
    The others are online stores now.....
    I'm not sure that that's worth.

edit: just a quick look at the ezydvd site, it looks the same when I ordered from them
    many moons ago.
    Based on that, I'd give full 'OK' on ordering from them.
    Never had troubles.
    It's sure no 'Bootleg' store by any means.
    Cheers, Rick

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.