Is there a good CD trader marketplace I don't know about?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by ChefBrunch, Sep 27, 2022.

1. ChefBrunch

ChefBrunch Forum Resident Thread Starter

Was just wondering if there is a good reliable CD trader swap place on the net I was unaware of.

thanks

2. Ken Dryden

Ken Dryden Forum Resident

I presume you know about swapacd.com. Most of my trades have been fine, though CDs are often very scratched. Some traders are careless and send manufactured CDRs, while others are not careful to match the version they own with the listing. I’ve had people send me a 10 track version of a cd when the listing was for 12 tracks. In any case, file a complaint if warranted and the cd sent to you need not be returned.

3. bamaaudio

bamaaudio Forum Resident

I still partially regret passing on so many cds a few years ago that were showing up a lot wholesale store. They would get ew shipments every week and were only like 60 cents a piece. But I was strictly into vinyl at the time and passed on nearly everything. In retrospect, there was some pretty good stuff. It's getting tough to find used media stores and even those that are there could pack it up at any moment. That kind of happened even with places with online fronts like Second Spin and Hastings. Doesn't seem to be much going on anymore.

4. roverb

roverb Forum Resident

this looks interesting -- anyone else using this?

5. Chee

Chee Forum Resident

Second Spin and Hastings. I want 1995 in those places now. Imagine saying you want 1995 for media purchases.