DCC Archive Jacko on TV

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by Unknown, Nov 13, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unknown

Unknown Guest Thread Starter

They should have brought out Eddie for the "Beat It" solo. Slash can't play it. :p

2. Pinknik

Pinknik Senior Member

They should've reunited Guns n' Roses and Van Halen and left Jacko at home in his oxygen tent.

3. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

I don't get how resurrecting the image of Michael Jackson was such a warranted feat. Maybe I'm living under a rock. That album, according to a radio news report, said the new Jackson LP started at No.1 last week? I don't want to seem crass, because I do enjoy his music.

I'm kinda dissapointed that the Concert for NYC turned out to be a financial disaster too.

Some stuff is just not right. A lot of things lately just don't seem right (Planes, Taliban and political movement). Even if you do cook it up in a brownie, it still doesn't taste like brownie. More like...

Anyway, back to the music. What a weird f***n year so far. Damn. Should have bought Ebay stock.

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: Sckott ]

4. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Hmmmmph! The new album is like "Dangerous" part 2.

5. I thought that Billie Jean was pretty good.

6. christopher

christopher Forum Neurotic

this may be harsh, but i avoided this **** like the plague. if you can't see a bit of crass, self-promoting piece of clap-trap for what it is then there is little hope for humanity, or the world, for that matter.

MJ's getting old (older?) and he knows it. it's pathetic watching him clammor for relivance.

some advice for MJ? don't wait six years between albums. the public's memory is short (just ask the spice girls).

oh, and sell the beatles catalog back to paul--to someone who respects and deserves it.

later, chris

7. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Chris, that's part of the problem. He waited too long between albums, is music is not relavent and he keeps trying to appeal to the hip-hop generation, and his image/legal troubles hasn't helped him in the public's eye.

He even had some bright spots on "Dangerous" but the sparse instrumentation kills it for me on this new one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.