Jennifer Aniston - What's up with her face?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by JonUrban, Jan 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JonUrban

JonUrban SHF Member #497 Thread Starter

With all due respect to all, I know there are a lot of of members here that appreciate beautiful women, but something has bothered me lately. (Hey, I am out of work, I have nothing better to do! :D )

I thought I was seeing things, but I happened to surf by an old episode of Friends, and I saw I was right.

Lately, in her recent films and guest appearences, her face looks totally different than it did on the earlier Friends episodes. It was a lot "rounder". I thought she looked really sweet and pretty. Now, she looks like she has a case of Jay Leno chin.

Am I crazy or what? Anyone else notice this, or could this just be a side effect of her getting older?

2. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

You are correct, sir. I believe she got rid of a lot of that baby fat from her face when she went on strict dieting....Maybe...

3. MikePh

MikePh Forum Resident/Song and Dance Man

She looks like a dude, from the neck up, in my opinion of course...

4. SamS

SamS Forum Legend

I never thought she was that special looking. About an average face IMO. Good hair + makeup can make an average girl a sex symbol.

5. reechie

reechie Senior Member

Symptoms of the anorexic standard Hollywood places on actresses these days. Ever notice how much nicer Renee Zellwegger looks when she's put on a few "extra" pounds to play Bridgett Jones?

6. poweragemk

poweragemk Old Member

Sports Guy mentioned this in his Super Bowl blog on ESPN.com Page 2...

7. Sckott

Sckott Hand Tighten Only.

I'll say one thing, she carries herself in movies and on TV like nothing special. That's the only thing attractive to me.

I hate to say it, but I'm actually tired of ultra, ultra-attractive women. No names, but Jennifer isn't one of them. I liked her in Bruce Almighty. I wonder if that's what it takes to make her orgasm? (No spoilers) ;)

8. Larry Geller

Larry Geller Surround sound lunatic

Jeez...I must live on another planet. I think JA is the best looking person on TV today (my wife is really tired of my constant drooling over her), and I think age has been consistently making her BETTER looking! If she's an "average girl", SamS, then I guess I'd better move to Texas!

9. handle

handle Forum Resident

She does look differnt

I notice in that Polly preview when she is looking at Ben dancing like a nut , when she is holding her hands up to her face, she looks a bit like Droopy.

But Droppy with nice breast, a better smile and a waist that could save the Brady Kids from being locked in Sam's freezer.

-Tom

10. Evan L

Evan L Beatologist

The problem here, as with most Hollywood actresses, is that she's simply too thin. The Biz needs their ladies to look anorexic. That said, she looks pretty hot to me!

Evan

11. JPartyka

JPartyka I Got a Home on High

She is way too thin, and much less attractive for it, IMO. She looks ill.

I think she looked a heck of a lot better back in the early days of the show ... During that period when Rachel first got together with Ross, she looked really good.

12. JonUrban

Me too. Remember that Rolling Stone cover? The guys in my office had it plastered all over the place.

13. guy incognito

guy incognito Senior Member

If you've ever talked with somebody who met a celeb in person, or seen "gotcha" paparazzi photos, you'll be consistently amazed by how downright ordinary-looking some of them can be.

I'm with Sckott, anyway: normal girl-next-door cuteness is far more attractive than glammed-up, anorexic, silicone-fortified Mad Avenue "beauty". My sister maintains that the Hollywood ideal for female attractiveness is mostly dictated by the least-qualified people in the world to do so: gay men.

14. joelee

joelee Hyperactive!

typical Hollywood starvation look.
    I've never thought much of JA or Sarah Jessica Parker.
    Typical Hollywood bod, but above the neck-Naaaayyyyyyyyyyyy.

15. RDK

RDK Active Member

You guys are nuts! I think she's awfully damn cute!

16. RDK

RDK Active Member

what's wrong with this...?

Attached Files:

• j007.jpg
      j007.jpg
      File size:
      35.1 KB
      Views:
  17. proufo

proufo Forum Resident

Well, of course, you are a Geller. :D

18. JohnG

JohnG PROG now in Dolby ATMOS!

i wouldn't kick her out of bed.

she seems to have a nice personality for a celeb.

19. Metralla

Metralla Joined Jan 13, 2002

I don't fancy her much. I think she needs a new hair stylist.

20. ubsman

ubsman Active Member

A better question is what's up with paying over $150 for that Blue Jays reel? Isn't the Ampex tape the one to have?

21. JonUrban

Re: Re: Jennifer Aniston - What's up with her face?

"Lighten up, Francis"! :ed:

22. Larry Geller

Re: Re: Jennifer Aniston - What's up with her face?

Thread hijack of the year, so far!

23. Dan C

Dan C Forum Fotographer

I have no idea what the Ampex/Blue Jay references are about...

So, back to the subject, I agree that Jennifer is a very pretty girl-next-door type who's lost WAY too much weight. A few high profile actresses have put on some pounds and look beautiful. Hopefully it's a trend in the right direction.
    The anorexic look is disgusting, unnatural, and a horrible (not to mention dangerous) example for girls everywhere.

Dan C

24. Larry Geller

Paris Hilton is anorexic. Jennifer Aniston is not.

25. RDK

RDK Active Member

I'm with Larry on this one. She's hardly anorexic. And not everyone who's thin is anorexic either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.