JOHN LENNON Woman Is the n****r of The World 45 w/ NM PICTURE SLEEVE Apple US

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by badfinger54, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. badfinger54

badfinger54 Senior Member Thread Starter

Could not find a sold one to compare it to, so I posted it as an auction. Have an extra copy also that has a lesser condition PS. 45 is almost as good (it was probably the 45 that came with the one I bought originally). Put a superficial scratch on it when I was playing it to grade it (trying to lift it off the turntable). That's not this one. I will take a pick that shows what I mean. It does not sit perfectly flat on the edge in on area.

JOHN LENNON Woman Is the n****r of The World 45 w/ NM PICTURE SLEEVE Apple US | eBay

Ends SUNDAY.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. badfinger54

badfinger54 Senior Member Thread Starter

Took new pics of the other copy and made sure the 'paper clip' (sort of) shape fingernail trace shows. Hard to get it to show up well. The area where it is not perfectly flat does not affect play on either of my two turntables. Mild flaw, but it is there.

Maybe someone would prefer this copy instead of the 'blurry' lettering one. This WAS what I bought with the better sleeve (my personal copy, but the fingernail mark was recently playing it to GRADE it!!). Bothers an obsessive person like me that I did it. But, does not affect play.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    My superficial 'fingernail' mark did not show up here. Was TRYING to get it to.

[​IMG]
    This is where it does not lay perfectly flat.

Gallery of new pics. All but one were TRYING to show the trace.
    imgbox - fast, simple image host

Will list the other copy here first after I see what the eBay listing does.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.