Juno Records

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Electric, Nov 19, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Electric

Electric The Medium is the Massage Thread Starter

Is there a predictable time when Juno has a sale?

2. hutlock

hutlock Forever Breathing

You mean Juno in the UK?
    They have a regular (and quite massive) Summer clearance sale once yearly (and I believe some years also a Winter one), but I don’t think I’ve ever seen any others, not any coupons. Been on their mailing list for nearly 20 years now.

3. Electric

Yes, Juno in the UK. So, no regular boxing week or New Years sale? No reason then to wait a few weeks to order?

hutlock likes this.
  4. hutlock

Not that I have ever seen, but I can check my email archives if you give me an hour or so...

Electric likes this.
  5. hutlock

just went back through the last few emails—they are currently having a New Year’s Sale with up to 75% off of select stuff. It’s basically a winter version of the summer sale I mentioned before. Always worth a look though! They usually mark down a crazy amount of stuff and I can usually find at least a few things I had meant to pick up but never did.

Beyond that it looks like they had a 24 hour flash sale a while back, the annual Summer Sale, another 99P clearance sale... but not really anything that applies to the main stock, just a bunch of markdowns.

Hope that helps!

Rekkerds and Electric like this.
  6. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo

Juno USA seems to be just techno, house, Electronica, etc. Am I now looking closely enough?

7. Electric

moomoomoomoo likes this.
  8. moomoomoomoo

moomoomoomoo WhoNeedsRealityWhenThere'sMoreSleepToLookForwardTo

Thanks! I'm pretty sure the USA store does digital also, but I could be wrong.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.