King Crimson Collectors Club

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by John Buchanan, Apr 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Buchanan

John Buchanan I'm just a headphone kind of fellow. Stax Sigma Thread Starter

For anyone who may be interested, Discipline Global Mobile has started to "reorganise" and consequently their King Crimson Collectors Club CDs are available individually instead of by subscription.
    Get 'em while you can.
    If you want help on what these are like, I have most of these and can tell you what the sound quality is like for each one. :)

2. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Are the individual LPs represented?

3. John Buchanan

As far as I know, they are not available on vinyl from DGM.

4. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Thanks! How about the CD "In the Court Of The Crimson King"? I have the Mini Lp CD version. Anything better out there?

5. John Buchanan

Not yet.
    Apparently the stereo master of side 1 of "In the Court..." has just been unearthed, so a further improved sound may be in the offing in the future.
    The Japanese version, although a gold CD is not HDCD

6. Gary

Gary Nauga Gort! Staff

Someone mentioned once that In The Court of.... is coming out on SACD. If they just found side one, they must be looking for side two. And then: Sonic Nirvana (I'd hope :( )

Better be "Sonic Nirvana" and not "Sonic Solutions". :mad:

G

(........ hmmm, he thinks to himself..... am I getting less trustng in my old age......?)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.