KISS coming to the "End of the Road?"

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by keefer1970, Feb 19, 2018.

1. 905

905 Senior Member

Get well soon Starchild.
    But the spitting picks :(

2. mmars982

mmars982 Forum Resident

There are VIP packages available, not meet & greets. You get to sit on Eric's drum riser though.

3. egebamyasi

egebamyasi Forum Resident

I'm a believer. I've seen it in three different videos from the same show.

mmars982 likes this.
  4. mmars982

mmars982 Forum Resident

This was THE FIRST SHOW after a year and a half cancelled because of COVID!?!? What in the world?

I'll be surprised if this doesn't show up on TMZ soon now.

5. RTurner

RTurner Senior Member

This is ironic -he is super careful. Even before covid he didn't shake hands during personal appearances. This essentially proves that he was right to take those precautions. He will be fine. :righton:

Shvartze Shabbos and mmars982 like this.
  6. Goldtop33

Goldtop33 Forum Resident

worse - he’s on the lip synching machine

7. mrdon

mrdon Senior Member

Um no.

8. Lord Summerisle

Lord Summerisle Forum Resident

Why not?

9. Mordax

Mordax Forum Resident

Paul Stanley is in good shape especially for his age. That plus the fact he is vaccinated should give him a pretty good shot at staying out of the hospital and a good recovery.

Hopefully it doesn't show up in more members or the crew and they can get back on with the tour.

Shvartze Shabbos likes this.
  10. Lord Summerisle

Hopefully it doesn't show up in the people who caught the picks he spat into the crowd

11. mrdon

mrdon Senior Member

While the 2020 lockdowns may have given us a sense of security from COVID, my sense is that we are now recognizing how detrimental they were to human life emotionally, relationally, physically, and spiritually. On top of that, the lockdowns didn’t do much for the economy and industry. Now fast forward to today, why in the world would everything close down again, when there are ever increasing numbers of people vax’d, and even if there was a breakthrough case, the odds that you would die are super slim to none.

12. spherical

spherical Forum Resident

Well said.

Mr D likes this.
  13. Lord Summerisle

Interesting.

Doggiedogma likes this.
  14. I333I

I333I Forum Resident

We aren’t supposed to get deep into COVID talk, but numbers are rising and deaths in some states rival that of this time last year.

CantonJester likes this.
  15. bataclan2002

bataclan2002 All You Need Is Now.

A friend saw the Mansfield show with VIP and says he ate and drank, asked questions during sound check, the band gave out guitar picks galore. But for the photo they were behind plexiglass.

16. I’m afraid people aren’t taking this seriously and ordering enough KISS masks, so we are back to square one. Get over to Kiss.com and do your part.

[​IMG]

And don’t forget it’s almost time for a KISS vaccine booster. Free with meet & great or shipped in one dose vile from GeneSimmons.com ($79.95 plus shipping) or limited edition for $9995 - Gene will personally provide inoculation in your living room and autograph the glass vile.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2021
  17. I333I

I333I Forum Resident

Haha. Classic!

Shvartze Shabbos likes this.
  18. SoundAdvice

SoundAdvice Senior Member

Gene Simmons has also reported a scratchy throat......but they are awaiting further test results to see if it's from the fire breathing or not.

wrappedinsky and GoodKitty like this.
  19. radickeyfan

radickeyfan Forum Resident

Cancel all concerts , it is time. Some people will not be happy to a family member or their favorite artist passes away from this.

Doggiedogma and Fred1 like this.
  20. mmars982

mmars982 Forum Resident

Really, wow. Sounds like a meet and greet.

21. SoundAdvice

SoundAdvice Senior Member

[​IMG]

Were they still doing this VIP experience in 2021? Other LN tours have talked about crazy rules regarding who can around the stage and when.

22. mrdon

mrdon Senior Member

I disagree and here’s why. If you are not vax’d for whatever your reasons, then yes you shouldn’t go to live concerts and instead watch YouTube bootlegs of the show from the comfort and safety of your man/ma’am cave. However, if you are vax’d, and you understand the minimal risks involved, it’s probably pretty safe for you to attend and even if you managed to experience a (rare) breakthrough case from crowd surfing at a concert, the likelihood of going to the hospital is rare and the likelihood of dying is slim to none. Worst case scenario is you will need to join Paul in quarantine for 7-10 days. Unless something has changed in the data, this is what I believe the science is saying right now.

nodeerforamonth and Randy5554 like this.
  23. Terrapin Station

Terrapin Station Master Guns

I love that he started his tweet with a "PEOPLE" like he's doing between-song banter on stage.

24. Randy5554

Randy5554 Forum Resident

Ha, yep, I instantly imagined him screeching that tweet out loudly on stage in his banter voice when I read that.

Blastproof likes this.
  25. Oatsdad

Oatsdad Oat, Biscuits, Abbie & Mitzi: Best Dogs Ever

When tickets for Katy Perry's Vegas residency went on sale earlier this year, there was the option for a silly expensive M&G.

Haven't checked to see if that's still out there. Shows don't start until December so they may drop the M&G between now and then if the COVID situation doesn't improve, I guess...