Koeppel Design: Products to organize, display and protect vinyl records

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by Kate Koeppel, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kate Koeppel

Kate Koeppel Forum Resident Thread Starter

[​IMG]

My name is Kate, and I am the founder of Koeppel Design. We make wood record dividers, LP Blocks and other handcrafted products for vinyl collections. All of our products are made in our studio in San Francisco, CA. Our products are for vinyl lovers who want to put the same care and attention into displaying their collections, as they do when selecting pressings and equipment.

We've had some nice coverage over the years from The Absolute Sound, Stereophile, and of course, Michael Fremer. A few forum members are our clients, as I see our products pop up on system posts from time to time! :) We have a few new products launching over the next few weeks, as well as our standard divider offerings, including customizable record dividers.

I started this post to share a bit about what we do, but I am also happy to chat with anyone who is curious about our products. For forum members, I'd love to offer a discount code for 10% off anything in our store. The code is: helloSHforum

Handcrafted products for the home, for audiophiles and music lovers – Koeppel Design

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.