LA-LA LAND (soundtracks) 25% off in-stock titles through 3/16/2023

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Gene Parmesan, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident Thread Starter

SPECIAL OFFERS

MARCH MADNESS IN LA-LA LAND!!! Take 25% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER of ALL IN-STOCK soundtrack titles! (Discount will be applied at checkout - special applies to in-stock titles only.)

ONLY at www.lalalandrecords.com - Special Offer is good now thru 3/16

DapperGentleman likes this.
  2. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

Thanks for the post. But, geez, this is a tiny store, right? Almost no inventory to speak of? Or am I missing something?

3. DigMyGroove

DigMyGroove Forum Resident

Not small at all, just a horribly designed site! On the mobile version if you scroll all the way to the bottom you’ll find links to formats, CD, LP, etc.. That’s where you can find all the stock. This company does great reissues, so if you’re a soundtrack fan it’s a nice discount offer. They offer the definitive editions of many soundtracks, greatly expanded with additional cues and extras, well worth checking out!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
    JohnBeas likes this.
  4. DapperGentleman

DapperGentleman Forum Resident

No, thanks, I got that. A click of the 'LP' tab shows *3* LP's in inventory. Although, *2* are sold out, leaving a single title in inventory.

CD's? There are a healthy number of CD titles I see. Perhaps that's where the collectors of soundtracks are spending their money these days.

5. Gene Parmesan

Gene Parmesan Forum Resident Thread Starter

Yes, they mostly sell CDs. They're a small boutique label for film soundtracks.