Latest/recent UHD/Blu-ray/DVD movies watched?

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Ken_McAlinden, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

I know what you were talking about. ; )

2. Michael

that's great! we done now?; )

3. Rachael Bee

Rachael Bee Miembra muy loca

I decided to watch season 2 of Star Trek Discovery. I got it on BD and watched the first 3 episodes.

Al Kuenster likes this.
  4. Kaskade10729

Kaskade10729 Forum Resident

I'm truly curious as to why you had such a serious personal issue answering my question about this film; it just doesn't make any sense, bruhhh.

5. Kaskade10729

If so, why did you say you own the DVD? I wasn't talking about Scream's DVD releases.

6. Michael

you're freaking me out...stop.

7. Michael

not to you...to me, yes.

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  8. Kaskade10729

[​IMG]

9. Kaskade10729

So then tell me....because this is such a government-level secret....I just saw the film (which you didn't want to ruin for me): What made it so sickening?

Why does it make sense to you to keep the "sickening" aspect from others? Would it be better if someone else asked you on my behalf?

10. Michael

wow, you don't give up! I don't want to disrespect you, but can we please move on to another subject or movie...thanks my friend. I'm/we're done commenting on the Invisible Man...: )

11. Michael

we'll at least you are laughing...I'm not.

12. Kaskade10729

Yeah, I find it pretty hysterical that you said I'm freaking you out -- when you had me way beyond freaked from the beginning with your insistence on not telling me what's behind your feelings about the film.

Very weird, dude...it's a film....and yet you have some secret about it you don't want to divulge.

13. Kaskade10729

I don't give up?

You're basically telling me you don't want to share what it is that sickened you about this motion picture -- and you know you're doing this purposely for some unknown reason to get under our skin here -- no matter how many ways it's asked (I made it crystal clear that I was not after any plot spoilers, nor did I suggest I was going to give you a difficult time about your opinion on the plot) and yet you still won't give it up.

And who is the "we're" you're talking about? I didn't see anyone else here complaining about talking points concerning Invisible Man.

What is the big secret about discussing this film? You originally said you wouldn't talk about it because I hadn't seen it yet -- now that I've seen it, you still won't divulge what you meant. Isn't this the area of the forum to discuss and critique pieces of the visual arts medium?:wave::love:

14. Michael

: )

15. Michael

my opinion means nothing...; )

16. Bubbamike

Bubbamike Forum Resident

Dang guys, let it go and move on.

17. HenryH

HenryH Forum Resident

18. Kaskade10729

19. ries

ries Forum Resident

finally
    [​IMG]

PhantomStranger likes this.
  20. Kaskade10729

No, that's where you're wrong. So what was so sickening about it?

Michael likes this.
  21. Michael

LOL!

22. Michael

I'm trying....

23. Kaskade10729

It's HYSTERICAL...

For some odd reason, you absolutely REFUSE to give me your reasoning for not liking this film...

24. Kaskade10729

It's funny that I feel your opinion DOES matter?

Dude....come on...….:eek:

25. Rachael Bee

Rachael Bee Miembra muy loca

I watched the last two episodes of Boston Legal, season 2 on DVD last night. I also watched Woody Allen's Shadows And Fog BD that I got cheap from Twilight Time's sale. I suppose it was barely worth the money. It has an amazing cast and some very amusing scenes but the story is poor and there's absolutely no payoff at the ending. I've seen about two-thirds of his films. It's easily the weakest one I've seen.

Michael likes this.