Laurel & Hardy DVD out today!

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by guy incognito, Aug 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamie Tate

Jamie Tate New Member

:laugh: :laugh:

For now at least, but I have a very understanding girlfriend who will hopefully make the transition to a very understanding wife someday. :love:

She's already become accustomed to my collecting habits. I have yet to drag her into the deep, dark corners of my record store hunt though.

2. RetroSmith

RetroSmith Forum Hall Of Fame<br>(Formerly Mikey5967)

They get pissed at that, you know........"Dont you have ENOUGH Records? They take up so much SPACE"..................

3. Jamie Tate

Jamie Tate New Member

Yeah, but I own the house! :D Thankfully, she's told me I can keep a room just for my records and CDs and a room for my audio stuff. How sweet, eh? :laugh:

Naw, I'm just joking. She's really understanding about the whole thing as long as the master bedroom is kept uncluttered and minimal.

4. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Something about Master Bedrooms and a wife...19 years ago, a TV was taboo in the Bedroom as it was for "Sleeping"...Now years later, she wants a TV, VCR and DVD player in the BR...I told her it's for "Sleeping"...;) :laugh:

5. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

That's better left as a SOLO effort!:) The Brain needs to be focused, guiltless ( Do I really need this?..YES YOU DO!)...

6. Evan L

Evan L Beatologist

Back to L&H....

I liked the discs. The picture quality isn't the greatest, but it's about the same quality as the prints used for showing on AMC several years back(the only thing I have to compare to, as I taped all of them off of that channel).
    Their comedy is timeless genius. Sons Of The Desert and the shorts are all classics. I wish they would reissue the famous "Double Whoopee" silent short with all voices dubbed in by Chuck McCann.

"Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten us into....!"
    :laugh:

Evan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.