LED ZEPPELIN II USA VINYL LP SD8236 RL Side 1 / LH Side 2 1841 Broadway 1969 NM-

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by imarcq, Jul 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imarcq

imarcq Men are from Mars, I'm from Bromley... Thread Starter

LED ZEPPELIN II USA VINYL LP SD8236 RL Side 1 / LH Side 2 1841 Broadway 1969 NM- | eBay

LED ZEPPELIN II

Starting bid £39.99. No reserve.

USA VINYL SD8236

Record is in fantastic condition!

Side 1 features the renowned speaker pumping Robert Ludwig 'Hot' Cut.

Side 2 is cut by well known Atlantic engineer Lee Hulko.

(RL Side 1) (LH Side 2)

1841 Broadway 1969

Quality USA Hardboard Sleeve which has some tiny writing on, as does the label.

NM-.

ENDING NEXT SUNDAY 18 JULY 21.09pm GMT UK.

2. imarcq

I've revised the grading on the record to VG+ so please consider this before bidding. The record is still in great condition but when examined under a very bright light many hairlines are visible. These cannot be easily felt with your fingers and certainly don't effect play. There is very little spindle wear, certainly much less than 10 and the aperture is very flat with little marks to the edge of the hole. Please consider this revised grading before bidding as your purchase is final and I do not accept returns. This is a 51 year old record that has been well looked after. But it is not a new record. If you are unsure about whether to bid then I'd prefer you simply pass on this auction. I've had a number of painful messages from collectors and it's getting to be a bit of a chore answering them. Thanks, Mark.

3. imarcq

Ending in 42 minutes time. Still at £46. If bidding please read and understand my grading amendment and terms of sale before bidding. I'd rather this goes to a music fan as I have the feeling a few dealer's have their eye on this by the nature of their intense questions, and desire to probably flip it at a decent profit! I've never listed an item on eBay with this kind of interest. Fingers crossed it will go for a fair and un-inflated price, and to a fellow music lover. Good luck to anyone bidding. If it goes to a SH.tv member let me know and I'll arrange a small refund. Mark.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.