1. This day in history: January 12, 2002. 9:49 AM, California time. The Steve Hoffman Music Forums officially launched with this thread. Thank you for 20 years of music, discussion, and great memories! Join our "Thank You!" thread, and we'll see you in the forum!
    Dismiss Notice

Led Zeppelin IV white label promo value?

Discussion in 'Marketplace Discussions' started by ron/asheton, Dec 31, 2021.

1. ron/asheton

ron/asheton Forum Resident Thread Starter

Sorry my phone doesn't play well with discogs and I don't see any current or sold ebay listings. Just curious what this is worth (abouts), not looking to sell. I saw recent prices on original Zep II vinyl and was wth!? SD 7208

Jacket: has the blue sticker but it's not in original location. Can see dark spot where it was. No other stickers. Rest of jacket is about 70%. Binding has a little white wear on top and bottom.

Disc: label is in very nice shape except a name written in thin red marker. Vinyl is not great. Has a lot of light scratches. Has all the signs of being shuffled around on top of/under other records. Plays ok. No skips.

Sorry I don't know anything about grading and don't see a way to post pictures. I'm a listener, not really a collector. I got this about 20 years ago, probably at a goodwill.

2. ron/asheton

Is this in the wrong part of the forum?

3. zphage

zphage genre fluid

What are the markings on both sides from the run out?

Has it been cleaned?

4. ron/asheton

Pelko sta 712285DDD ht/sp (I think)

B side says Pelko Duck

5. gklainer

gklainer Forum Resident

I sold a WLP IV on Ebay A few years ago that skipped and had a scraped back cover for about $200. A January 2020 sale of a WLP on EBay was $622.