Led Zeppelin on Conan next week

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Bobo U2, May 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo U2

Bobo U2 Active Member Thread Starter

Too lazy to find out what day they will appear on....My guess would be Tuesday. Since they will be in NYC that day/night. Not sure if the rumour of them being on the Today show is true....as long as we don't see them on TRL:hurlleft: BTW I'm sick of the commercial for the DVD.....I want it NOW:D

2. Cliff

Cliff Magic Carpet Man

Is it just Paige/Plant, or will John Paul Jones be with them as well? Who's drumming for them lately? Thanks.

3. Tyler

Tyler Senior Member

It'll be interesting to see which members appear on the show. I hope that all three surviving members had some input.

I haven't yet seen the commercial for the new DVD. Yesterday I ordered my copy of "How the west was won" and the DVD online.

4. GuyDon

GuyDon Senior Member

Are they performing? I thought I had read that they were getting back together, but only in a non-musical capacity, to promote the new releases.

5. Evan L

Evan L Beatologist

I have to echo this question. Will they perform? I'm guessing no, but you never know with Conan's show!

6. Bobo U2

Bobo U2 Active Member Thread Starter

7. Kym

Kym Former Resident

If they were performing, imagine Max Weinberg sitting in on drums! ;)

8. Evan L

Evan L Beatologist

With the whole Max Weinberg 7 doing backup!

9. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Max was my pick also...LOL! Going to catch that for sure...VERY NOSTALGIC indeed. I can still remember when my me and my best friend won the first Led Zep LP down the shore in 68...We wore that one out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.