Led Zeppelin Super Deluxe boxsets Price Tracker

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by mick_sh, May 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpinningInfinity

SpinningInfinity Forum Resident

I think the popmarket deal was for I-III

super deluxe box sets...I vaguely remember seeing it. I have everything up to Physical Graffiti but still need to get the last 3 SDBS

sigh...my cash ran out

:(

someday I will get them though!!

:)

Jack likes this.
  2. matt79rome89

matt79rome89 Forum Resident

Reese, tmtomh, JohnBeas and 1 other person like this.
  3. floyd

floyd Senior Member

4. floyd

floyd Senior Member

when I looked on my phone I could not find it, but now on my desktop computer, I found it. Thanks, as I said this was the last one in the set for me and most I purchased were in this price range, I was thinking I might have to pay a lot more to complete my set. Funny thing about these Zeppelin "Super Deluxe" sets when you consider how inexpensively you could get the deluxe LPs and CDs you were really paying quite a premium for a book, a box, a lithograph (which was exactly the same as the album cover) and the download.

5. Jack

Jack Senior Member

Waiting for IV to fall that low!

tmtomh likes this.
  6. marcb

marcb Senior Member

Just got the BBC super deluxe the other day for $92. By far the cheapest I can recall ever seeing.

7. guidedbyvoices

guidedbyvoices Old Dan's Records

floyd likes this.
  8. tmtomh

tmtomh Forum Resident

It's amazing to me how these sets have held their value so far. Some copies of the Houses of the Holy Super Deluxe showed up on eBay and elsewhere last year for about $50 (I am guessing blowout clearance of some leftover stock after the distortion glitch on The Ocean became widely known). And there was that one very brief insane $25 deal on the LZ II Super Deluxe that was available for like 5 minutes. Otherwise, that $71 price is the lowest I've seen any of them - not much of a drop over the $85 to $88 all of them (except Physical Graffiti and Coda) could be had for when they first came out.

matt79rome89 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.