Marvel and Stan Lee Celebrate the Movies and release dates 2021-2023

Discussion in 'Visual Arts' started by Dr. Pepper, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper What, me worry? Thread Starter

Absolutely correct. From any streamers point of view the more exclusive content you have on your platform the better. The nice work around is always that you can binge and drop the services once you have watched the series you want. Interesting to see how the try and get around this though. Netflix releases so much exclusive content that you could never binge it all. Disney+ and Paramount+ are though not going for over saturation like Netflix but instead are trying to have a near constant stream of new episodes of shows back to back to make for no good jumping off point to end your subscription.

P.S. Paramount+ would be more accurately called Star Trek+, the home of new Star Trek episodes every week year round!

JediJones likes this.
  2. BeatleJWOL

BeatleJWOL Carnival of Light enjoyer... IF I HAD ONE

Seriously. I wouldn't touch it as a streaming service without that.

Dr. Pepper likes this.
  3. Dr. Pepper

Dr. Pepper What, me worry? Thread Starter

Me too, but man am I happy with the ever expanding variety of Star Trek shows they offer.

BeatleJWOL likes this.
  4. BeatleJWOL

BeatleJWOL Carnival of Light enjoyer... IF I HAD ONE

Somebody commented the other day we probably have a year straight (presumably one episode per week, but I think said commenter was just spitballing) of ongoing Trek coming at this rate (Lower Decks, Picard, Discovery, Strange New Worlds). Live long and prosper, indeed.

But this is neither here nor there. Excelsior!

5. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

Scarlett Johansson reportedly suing Disney for $50 million in lost box office bonuses due to their simultaneous theater/streaming release of BLACK WIDOW . . .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.