Matt Bianco Matt's Mood SACD

Discussion in 'Third Party Sales & Auctions' started by spencer1812, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eelkiller

eelkiller One of the great unwashed

Let's hope you people have some good news upon arrival.

2. spencer1812

spencer1812 Forum Resident Thread Starter

No shipping conformation yet...

3. spencer1812

Got my shipping conformation today... Fingers crossed... Come to papa.

LordThanos1969 likes this.
  4. spencer1812

I got another shipping conformation today... This time from the seller... In Germany.

Anybody get theirs yet???

5. audiomixer

audiomixer As Bald As The Beatles

Not yet. Mine is coming from Japan.

6. spencer1812

Got It!!! Un-Believable!!! Mint Minus Condition. Whoo-Whoo!!!

7. audiomixer

Good for you!!!

8. chaz

chaz Senior Member

Who else got the real deal? Only one confirmed so far.

9. audiomixer

I am still waiting for mine from Japan...slow boat.

10. gabacabriel

gabacabriel Forum Resident

I missed the boat on this, but then about 10 days later one came up for grabs in very good condition on AmazonUK for £50 (about $75) - so I snagged it.

Disc has some minor scuffing outside of the playing area, but apart from that all is good.

I'm happy :)

11. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

That is exactly what I paid for my copy shipped from a seller from Discogs. The disc has some fine scratches with a slight discoloration on the outer edge about a 1/2" long and 1/8" deep that doesn't effect playback. The art work is mint and the seller changed the super jewel box to a new one. I feel $75 is an excellent deal for this rare OOP SACD. Maybe not as good as the deal that some in this thread got it for though. But I'm quite happy to have this SACD in my collection. Just seeing this thread prompted me to play it, what a fine sounding SACD in surround :).

Bill

12. audiomixer

Well, I got screwed from the Amazon seller for a new, sealed copy for $56. Never arrived & I got a refund. However, I did just win a new, sealed copy from a Korean seller on e-bay for $149. Not quite the same deal, but still a decent price for a sealed copy. Now, let's see if I get this one. ;.)

13. Echo

Echo Forum Resident

Hmm, I still didn't recieve my copy.... I don't know for how long I will wait for that. Also nothing yet about a refund...

How did you get that refund? Did the seller offered it to you?

14. audiomixer

Yes, he did. I inquired about delivery date with him and he automatically refunded me. Almost like he never sent it...

15. eelkiller

I bet the only reason the refund came was because of the inquiry. How long would the seller have sat on your money?

16. audiomixer

Until I asked for it back, I'll bet. It was only $56.00...

17. eelkiller

Wish I had bought a cheap copy, who knows what I could get for it in classifieds. :wave:

nightflight75 and Bill Mac like this.
  18. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

Yes one never knows ;).

Bill

19. eelkiller

Money, come to papa!

20. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

Well, it seems like so far only one person has posted that he actually received a copy of the SACD for the low price. (I didn't reread all the posts, but I think that's true.) I'm guessing this seller had listings on multiple sites and actually didn't have multiple copies of the SACD to sell and just wasn't prepared to remove all of his listings from multiple sites as soon as he got a sales confirmation from one.

21. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

If you read the first posts in this thread I believe there were several listings of the Matt's Mood SACD. One was "new" for $53 (that didn't arrive) and the other the OP got for $34 (that actually arrived). So I would assume there was more than one listing probably from different sellers. If you are looking for a copy of the SACD the OP has one listed in the classifieds but not at $34 ;).

Bill

22. audiomixer

Not, not for $34.

23. lv70smusic

lv70smusic Senior Member

I believe that all of these inexpensive listings were by the same seller, just on different sites with slightly different vendor names.

24. audiomixer

Yeah. Mine never came. However, I am tracking a new, sealed copy I won on e-bay. It should be here within the week. Fingers crossed...

25. Bill Mac

Bill Mac Forum Resident

That could be true. But one listing for the SACD was posted here as being new for $54 and the other as used for $34. So I'm not sure why someone would post the same disc in one listing as new and another listing as used. Maybe the seller listing the new one had multiple listings for the same SACD. But the used one for $34 was delivered.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.