Mikey Fremer's site is up n' going!

Discussion in 'Music Corner' started by indy mike, May 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indy mike

indy mike Forum Pest Thread Starter

Mikey-Mikey-bo-bikey Fremer's site is up and going. I had 5 email notices letting me know all systems are go, so I guess he'd REALLY like some company... Lead item is a blurb about Steve's remastering of The Zombies for Audio Fidelity... Congrats from one Mike to another!!! :) Click on dis here link to see the shindig at MF's new digs: http://musicangle.com/ Just don't stay away toooo long... ;)

2. stereoptic

stereoptic Anaglyphic GORT Staff

saved as a fave!

3. Steve Hoffman

Steve Hoffman Your host Your Host

His site is on my home page as a link.

4. indy mike

Heck, I typed alla that stuff up dere for nuttin'????

5. MMM

MMM Forum Hall Of Fame

Great - thanks Mike :). I just checked eithe yesterday or the day before and it was still on "preview" from February. I'll go take a look now.

6. MMM

MMM Forum Hall Of Fame

I just looked - I'm still getting the "preview edition" from February coming up. Oh well.

7. GuyDon

GuyDon Senior Member

Are you using the link at the top of this thread? I am getting the correct page.

8. indy mike

Hey Triple M - didja try clicking on the link I typed? I tested it and it took me right to the new stuff...

9. Claus

Claus Senior Member

thanks...

10. Michael

Michael I LOVE WIDE S-T-E-R-E-O!

Thanks Mike! I booked marked it! Nice! :thumbsup:

11. mcow1

mcow1 Sommelier Gort

Great, Ive been waiting for the site to be up.

12. MMM

MMM Forum Hall Of Fame

Yeah, I tried the link posted here too, besides the one I've been using. I'll try again - thanks for trying to help :).

13. Beagle

Beagle Senior Member

And you gotta check out this TAS parody he composed. Absolute classic! I was laughin' me assoff!

14. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame

You may need to clear your PC's Internet cache. Your browser may still have the "old" page in the cacheon your hard drive so it isn't downloading the new page. On IE look under the Tools->Internet Options menu.

15. MMM

MMM Forum Hall Of Fame

Thanks everyone - I got it to work earlier. I just had to click on the "musicangle" logo and I was moved to the updated part of the site.

I was going to mention the "review" of the shower head also - funny stuff, at least if you've ever read actual reviews of audio equipment that were written in a similar way.

16. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

Unfortunately, I subscribed to TRACKING ANGLE, guaranteeing its demise. I also subscribed to LISTENER and FI, resulting in lots and lots of copies of AUDIOPHILE VOICE.

Come to think of it, I also subscribed to AUDIO, CD REVIEW, STEREO REVIEW, HIGH FIDELITY . . .

Anyone have a music/equipment journal they despise, just sign up under my name and address. PM me for details.

17. PMC7027

PMC7027 Forum Hall Of Fame

Ron,
    You're luck can't be all bad. You signed up for this forum and things are still going strong!

18. Grant

Grant Life is a rock, but the radio rolled me!

Saved it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.