Minidisc Label Word Document

Discussion in 'Audio Hardware' started by AndyP79, Sep 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndyP79

AndyP79 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

Minidisc Labels 2"x1.5"

Dropbox - 25up_Labels_1.5_X_2_Portrait_-_Desktop_Publishing_Supplies.docx.doc - Simplify your life

Hopefully, this works for y'all. I had a Google Docs page that had a nice template on it for you to drag and drop your album covers onto a large sticky sheet and then cut them out with scissors. Do a page at a time. I left an album cover in there to show you what it looks like. This time, I don't give editor privileges to anyone, but you should be able to download it to a word file and do what you want with it.
    Good luck, send me a message if it doesn't work, I have an original Word file that I can send until I work this out.

Edit: I did the same for a Word Doc for Dropbox also.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
  2. harby

harby Forum Resident

Without saying what label you are using, this isn't so useful. The Word template seems to be 8.5" x 11" letter paper, with no gaps between 5x5 label grid. If you cut up a whole sheet instead of just peeling a few, you can't send the page through again for another batch.

In Word, you can go to Letters and Mailings -> Envelopes and Labels, and there will be a long list of standard label types.

Sony Minidisc label area: 38mm x 59mm (1.50in x 2.33in); some Sony blank labels are 1.38" x 2.09".

Avery label "presta 94227" (Avery standard 3261S) = 1.25 x 2.38 (18 per page - if you even own 18 minidiscs)

...or be amazed that Sony made this:
    [​IMG]

Clark V Kauffman likes this.
  3. AndyP79

AndyP79 Well-Known Member Thread Starter

I always used these on one giant 8 ½ x 11 sticky sheet, I never used them on precut. Maybe someone can use them and get use of them like I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.