Mosaic Selects $36.46 from Deepdiscountcd.com

Discussion in 'Coupons, Discounts & Sales' started by Tjazz, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tjazz

Tjazz Breakfast at (a record store) Thread Starter

2. bluesbro

bluesbro Forum Hall of Shame

Thanks I just ordered the Dexter G.

3. ec461

ec461 Forum Resident

Hmm...I just searched on DeepDiscount and they have the Django Reinhardt Mosaic boxset too for $80 (Mosaic sells it for 96), though it's not in stock. I thought Mosaic stuff was only available through mosaicrecords.com. :confused: Has anyone successfully ordered Mosaic stuff from these guys?

4. bluesbro

I know somebody from other forum who just received his mosaic order from deepdiscount. Looks like its good!

5. Claude

Claude Senior Member

I don't know how this developped later, but when lauchning the Select series, Mosaic said these would be available in retail sores after some time of exclusive selling through their own store.

It does not apply to the Django set, but some of the recent large size Mosaic sets which were made in cooperation with Universal (Dizzy Gillespie, Farmer/Golson, Tal Farlow, etc) are being sold by Universal in Europe, at a lower price than the numbered Mosaic set, and sometimes these sets are being offered by US retail stores as imports.

6. Tjazz

Has anyone seen the Dizzy Gillespie set for sale?

7. Roland Stone

Roland Stone Offending Member

I recommend the new Bobby Hutcherson Select set. Probably not at Deep Discount since it was just released.

8. whaaat

whaaat LT Fanatic

That's the one I just checked for. You are right, it's too new to be offered by DD. Guess I'll be ordering direct from Mosaic on this one...

9. b&w

b&w Forum Resident

thanks for the headsup tjazz

10. Tjazz

The Hutcherson Select is #26 of 26 Selects. Mosaic waits a year, before releasing the Selects to retail outlets.

11. bluesbro

My mosaic select shipped yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.